• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Hosh

OEM or Tegiwa?

I just took out the cluster, all the other lights seems to work so I just moved around some of the bulbs etc to see if I can get a working, bulb into whatever circuit the Eml is on but nothing. Probs juts buy a new set of bulbs and try that, failing that what else would cause rhe eml to not...
  2. Hosh

OEM or Tegiwa?

Hi suits, this is really the main issue in my pursuit of trying to keep it OEM, OEM new parts for these (exhaust components) are dear from honda but other buts are OK. So il likely go down the the aftermarket route So started looking into my lack of Eml light on start up as its probs been...
  3. Hosh

OEM or Tegiwa?

OK thanks for this. What do ppl think between stock and Tegiwa in general?
  4. Hosh

OEM or Tegiwa?

Hi mate, seems to be a mixed bag of opinions as to whether it does ot not, would love to hear from someone who has this and what's happened. Also I'm 99% certain it will throw up a code as when I true the car on thr eml light does not Flash so I suspect the previous owner had the bulb out to not...
  5. Hosh

OEM or Tegiwa?

Hi chaps Deliberating over 2 avenues for the CTR I bought this car a few months back, well priced and not an insane amount of rust, all pretty doable, probably no welding etc, case of taking off all the surface rust, send for powder coat and or undersealing. It seems the car was a victim of a...
  6. Hosh

DC2 DB8 DC5 dc5 vs dc2

DC2 all day and all night! Agree the DC5 looks newer, cleaner blah blah blah, but for the driving experience you cannot beat the DC2
  7. Hosh

£4000 to spend on a CTR? And would 6 previous owners on a 53 reg car put you off?

I've been looking for a CTR for this money, and ive gone to see a few also, and i can tell you you will be hard pressed to have all those boxes ticked, and even if you do i'd be suspicious. And as said before no matter how good looks or how the car is presented when you drive it, if it to cheap...
  8. Hosh

Hi there ! Very proud owner a 2002 Milano Red Honda Accord Type R!

Hi there ! Very proud owner a 2002 Milano Red Honda Accord Type R!
Back