• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. L

EP3 Ebay parts

Has anyone had any experience with the 'OE Quality' ebay parts, ie wishbones, ball joints etc??
  2. L

Interior silver EP3

1. Does anyone know the best paint/best match for the interior silver plastics on the EP3 2. Is the EP2 silver different? thanks
  3. L

EP3 Interior screws

Does anyone know where I can get the oem interior screws, that hold in the centre console around handbrake etc?
  4. L

Ep3 full service

Any recommendations, for oils, plugs etc for an ep3 full service
  5. L

JDM Ep3 Exhaust

I'm pretty sure the back box exhaust section is the same on the UKDM and JDM Does anyone know if this is the case for the B-pipe (mid section) Thanks
  6. L

White wheels

Can anyone recommend the best wheel cleaner for white wheels..?
  7. L

EP3 Return

I've returned to the forum after 10 years away, had a 54 Milano Ep3, said I'd love one again some day... and just took ownership of a JDM. Couldn't get back into my old account. So: Is there still the rocker box refurb guy? Is there still the gear knob refurb guy? Any new advice ep3 or jdm...
  8. L

JDM EP3 folding mirrors not fully folding

My JDM EP3 mirrors fold in about 20% of the way, so electrics are OK i guess but sounds like they're struggling, do the motors wear out? Any Advice welcome Thanks
Back