• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. aaran_05

stock ek9 exhaust

not sure if ill need it any more as i mite just wait until june as i wont need to sva it then
  2. aaran_05

Just imported an EK9 stuck on registering it

ive already mot'd and insured it, that was the easy part :D
  3. aaran_05

hmm its 10 years old early next year so im thinking i mite be better off waiting
  4. aaran_05

£300?!! jus to hire the thing?? isnt there another way?
  5. aaran_05

wherd i get one of them from?
  6. aaran_05

stock ek9 exhaust

i need a catback or backbox for an ek9 so i can get it through its sva test, im looking to buy or borrow one? thanks
  7. aaran_05

top speed and rpm, howd i find that out?

i need to find out the top speed and maximum rpm of my ek9 for its sva test, anyone know how id find that out? other than the obvious lol
  8. aaran_05

My EK9

their racing hart wheels n their really light n yeh i think they make it look good :)
  9. aaran_05

My EK9

errr nooo, lol
  10. aaran_05

My EK9

woo i got it after about 3 months of putting down a deposit and i love it already even though its not registered yet :(
  11. aaran_05

think its something like that but isnt it meant to be sva tested first?
  12. aaran_05

i could do with some help on how to register my EK9 because im a bit stuck at the mo :confused: thanks peeps
  13. aaran_05

My Mini

bel air i think? its a 10 second drag car :D the engine spec: stage 4 cylinder head 1.5 ratio rockers 276 cam new injection block venier double timing chain aldon dizzy silicone leads hiff 44 carb + K&N facet fuel pump injection gear box ( not for long tho ;) ) n a few other bits...
  14. aaran_05

My Mini

yup, its got 90+ bhp at the wheels :D
  15. aaran_05

My Mini

I know its not a honda but i thought youd like to see it anyway :D when i went to the start of the gumball rally
Back