• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Dangibernau

Help with Indicators

So, have a strange one, my left middle (wing) and rear indicators will stop working, and then just start again without me touching anything... It's been doing this on and off for a couple months now. But, as it stands, they've now been not working consistently for 2 days. Just wondering if...
  2. Dangibernau

Alternator

Alright my dudes. After a few sudden issues last week and a later poke around with a multi-meter, I'm 99.9% sure my alternators died Just wondering if anyone has any site suggestions on where to go for replacement?
  3. Dangibernau

Not sure how to put this....

Not entirely sure how to describe the issue other than it seems like the ignition is being cut over and over
  4. Dangibernau

Noob needing gearbox help/suggestions

As the title states really. Very new to the Type R's. Got a 2010 Type R GT at the end of November last year noticed a nocking noise about a week ago. Had it looked at by a garage who's told me they wouldn't touch it, and said I need either a new gearbox or a full refurb, but I've called a few...
Back