• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. bigbob

need help with Meguiars Ultimate products

hi all! its been a while!! i'm thinking of getting the new Meguiars Ultimate polish and the Ultimate wax, but also noticed they do a Ultimate compound. i emailed Megs to find out what the difference was and they said the compound was an abrasive product to remove faints scratches/swirls...
  2. bigbob

making my FD2 look like new again

hi, before the server failure i asked how i can get a mirror-like finish on my CW FD2. someone listed a couple of sites and suggestions and, well i'm asking again!! :p thanks!
  3. bigbob

FD2 boot release latch

hi all. when i lift the leaver for the boot release nothing happens. but the little button on the key fob will open the boot. any ideas? could something be broken?
  4. bigbob

lost key: accord

a mate of mine has lost the keys to their honda accord. its a 1998 model ( i think) and they have no red key. what is fully involved in getting a replacement key? honda (dealer) say that the immobiliser (sp?) will need changing aswell, total cost including key is around £400. are they...
  5. bigbob

FD2 Mist

when i switch my engine on, on a morning, my winscreen quickly mists up! i can demist it, but surely it shouldnt happen in the first place?
  6. bigbob

FD2 Fan

hi, does the fan on your FD2 come on with a loud clicking noise and how often does it come on? mine seems to come on about every 40 secs!!
  7. bigbob

FD2 Oil

hey all! need to get some top-up oil. i have read many threads on here and other honda forums and the more i read the more i get confused. can someone tell me what i need for my FD2? its done about 4.5K miles. all i want to know is the type and the "best" brand. thanks.
  8. bigbob

FD2 spare key

hey all!!! does your spare key look the same as your main key?
  9. bigbob

FD2 FD2 Mods

now that we have a couple of people with fd2s on here and a few waiting, i was just wondering if you guys had any mods planned? i'm going to do the following, although not all at once as i can afford it!! mugen front lip (on order) front spotlights (the fifth gear episode has convinced me)...
  10. bigbob

FN2 service intervals

hi, just wondering what the service intervals are for the FN2.
  11. bigbob

FD2 My FD2

pics of my FD2.
  12. bigbob

FD2 FD2 Specs!!

http://www.j-garage.com/honda/civic/07spec.htm can someone please make this a sticky?
  13. bigbob

DC2 DB8 DC5 bulbs

hi, can someone tell me which bulbs are used in the DC5? thanks
  14. bigbob

FD2 engine revs

hi, i took my FD2 on the motorway yesterday (done about 750 miles now). at 75mph in 6th gear, the engine was revving at around 4000rpm. is this normal?
  15. bigbob

waxing/polishing

yes....its already time to give my new car a good clean. can anyone recommend any good products? as its a new car do i still need to use wax and a top coat? or can i get away with just a top coat polish? like this one...
  16. bigbob

FD2 FD2 exhaust

hey. i want my FD2 to sound mean, but i dont really want to make it go faster. any complications if i take the back box out and have a straight pipe from middle to back? any suggestions?
  17. bigbob

FD2 getting mine next week!!

hi all! didnt know the FD2 was already so popular!! got mine from litchfields. champ white with mugen front lip. just a couple of questions: i'm thinking of getting a kenwood 2din (http://www.kenwood-electronics.co.uk/products/car/multimedia/multimedia/DDX7029) for my FD2. will the...
Back