• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. A

Vibration/Wobble at high speed and rpm.

About a week after having my gearbox oil changed in my ep3, a weird vibration/wobble now occurs. Accelerating to redline in 1st is fine, but about 6.5k onwards in second gear it starts, same if I continue accelerating in 3rd, but cruising at 70 mph at low rpm is fine... Basically after 55 mph...
  2. A

Changing ECU

I'm wanting to take my k-pro v2 out and put in an OEM ecu as I'm changing my car back to stock I bought the car with the k-pro already in, does the wire harness match with oem ecu and will I have to take oem ecu to honda dealership to match it to my immobilizer etc?
  3. A

215 or 225 Tyres Ep3 Type R

Currently have NS-2R 215/45/17 but they are coming to the end of there lifespan. I'm wanting either PS4 or Pilot Sport PS2's, they are £30 a corner cheaper if I get the 225 size but I'm wondering if they would rub. I'm on stock wheels and stock struts but have eibach sportline lowering springs...
  4. A

EP3 keeps forgetting my key fob

Hello all, I've had this issue that seems to come about every couple weeks, but now it happens every morning when I try to unlock the car. The red lights shows to indicate that I've pressed the unlock button on the fob, but it doesn't open, so when I use the physical key to unlock it, the...
Back