• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. F

JDM EP3 Sale Ideas

Hey all, Looking for a bit of advice if any of you can help.. I have a 2002 JDM Honda Civic Type R EP3 that I am looking to now sell; it’s a bit tricky because it has a knocking coming from the bottom end, but with the impending arrival of my first child, I just don’t have the spare cash and...
  2. F

EP3 burning oil?

Hi all, I’ve recently had my engine in and out and drained the oil. I’ve since put the engine back in and restocked the oil to full but have noticed it is now under the minimum line after only 20-25 miles of driving (normal everyday driving, not racing etc) - there are no oil leaks anywhere, so...
  3. F

JDM EP3 Bottom End Rebuild

Afternoon all, I had a bottoms end rebuild on my EP3 and after minimal mileage (around 25 miles) of normal driving i.e. not hard driving, always ensuring it’s warmed etc a garage has just confirme the bottom end has gone again. I’ve spoken to the guy that fixed it and he’s perplexed as all...
  4. F

JDM EP3 Engine Help

Hey guys, I’m literally in the midst of putting my engine back in my JDM EP3 and I’ve got 2 parts that for the life of me I can’t recall where they go.. would anyone be able to offer insight of what these parts are for? Took the engine out a year ago and having a memory malfunction Any help...
Back