• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. BigRed

Rear wiper arm

Anyone know how much I am looking at from Honda for the whole rear wiper arm? Mine is snapped thanks to some vile f**kpig that has nothing in his or her life but jealousy :x
  2. BigRed

Osram Silverstars

Bunged some in last week after being less than impressed when night driving with boggo halogens. I have to say that I am impressed with the difference, tried some Halfords jobbers way back and they were marginaly better than standard, these silverstars seem noticeably better - well impressed.
  3. BigRed

1st MOT Passed - sorry Scousefella

In today, Grantham Honda service as faultless as usual - pass certificate in my grubby mitt :!: Cost? £0.00 thanks to a tip on here from Simhoward. Oh happy days. And my free 37.5 K servive booked in too, a good day at the office I reckon.
  4. BigRed

RUST AAAAGHHHHH [Updated - Now with Picture]:cry:

Not happy, rust bubbling up where the windscreen meets the nearside roof gutter. Warranty time I reckon. Honda quality indeed :?
  5. BigRed

BP Ultimate

I admit it, after trying Opti cack and supermarket camel piss, I have settled (while the price is right) on BP Ultimate. I cannot for the life of me see why it should be but my car runs like a different motor with this stuff in it. Smoother (in the extreme), no jerky power take up, flat spot...
  6. BigRed

XL Tyres

What is the 'extra load' ident all about on tyres. The other forum has drawn a blank so any help welcomed here. Can they be fitted to a CTR?
  7. BigRed

Just back from 25K service

Grantham Honda have done a solid job again, on time and with no dramas. All the bits they should have done (that I can check) - they have done (i know I should trust folk more!!) Anyhow, I am a little bemused by one entry on the service sheet. 12341PNA000 - PKG, HEAD COVER (This appears...
  8. BigRed

My Milano CTR

Back