• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

1st MOT Passed - sorry Scousefella

In today, Grantham Honda service as faultless as usual - pass certificate in my grubby mitt :!:

Cost? £0.00 thanks to a tip on here from Simhoward.

Oh happy days.

And my free 37.5 K servive booked in too, a good day at the office I reckon.

monkey boy kev said:
How the hell did you manage to get all that FREE?

Like I said mate, Simhoward let me in on a small detail, namely that Lincs dealers will do MOTs free if you do your servicings there too. So I rang and asked and they said OK.

The service is free because I had the inconvenience of losing my car because of a manufactring paint defect, so HUK are picking up the tab.
:smt023

BigRed said:
monkey boy kev said:

Like I said mate, Simhoward let me in on a small detail, namely that Lincs dealers will do MOTs free if you do your servicings there too. So I rang and asked and they said OK.

The service is free because I had the inconvenience of losing my car because of a manufactring paint defect, so HUK are picking up the tab.

Job done - nice one fella :smt023

*ponders for a moment* Wonder if my local dealer will do that as they've done all my services

monkey boy kev said:
BigRed said:
monkey boy kev said:

Job done - nice one fella :smt023

*ponders for a moment* Wonder if my local dealer will do that as they've done all my services

Worth the phonecall mate - spesh if you hint that you may go to another dealer!!

Back