• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Necrominion

New brakes in a hurry

I realise its probably all explained elsewhere but in a bit of a hurry as i have little time to spare due to workin mad hours right now... basically had a service.. need new front pads and rear discs/pads.... im lookin for a decent set thats not goin to set me back too much and if you could link...
  2. Necrominion

standard rim colour ...

im gettin a set of stop techs put on shortly and will have nice big red callipers so was thinkin of gettin my alloys coated.. they just the stan dard ctr wheels..what colours u reckon go well with the car...(cosmic) does black work with the cosmic? coz i like keepin it simple..
  3. Necrominion

new brakes..

im not overly impressed with the brakin power of the standard ctr brakes...was checkin out others and thinkin of forkin out for the spoon calipers and gettin some spoon pads aswell. these worth the money as i assume itll come in around 1500 all fitted. is it worth my time to replace the discs...
  4. Necrominion

seat covers

Awright lads...there will probably be an answer to this question somehwre already but its 6 in mornin and im just leavin for work so dont have the time to hunt... can you tell me anywhere i can get seat covers for my ctr? i work in a coal power station and the black dust gets everywhere on my...
  5. Necrominion

spring virgin

;)... recently had a thread on here about what order to mod my ctr in and general opinions point to new springs and lowering to start.....cant find the thread anymore so im usin this new one....Basically ive never had this done to any of my cars before so am lookin for some advice.... with...
  6. Necrominion

which order?

Awright ladies and gents. just lookin for some general advice...had my ctr for a couple months now and earnin some good money so lookin to do some tweaks but was wonderin whats the best order to go in as obviously i wont be able to afford all at 1 time... keepin it pretty simple with induction...
  7. Necrominion

Dvd mounts?

Awright ladies and gents. im looking to install a dvd player into my 55 plate ctr. only problem i foresee is that my entire center console is taken up with the built in satnav and audio screen. anyone know anywhere decent to mount a dvd screen and the best way to do it so it doesnt stick out. cheers
Back