• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. nnash79

Thanks button

I've just noticed that the thanks button symbol has disapeared from my avitar and that i was thanked once in one post but it's not there anymore? can anyone help? Thanks, :D. Neil.
  2. nnash79

Simota induction kit

Does anyone know if the Simota carbon fibre induction kit is any good on the civic type r?
  3. nnash79

front passenger door lock a bit temperamental

I have been having problems with my passenger door lock, one minute it unlocks then the next time it doesn't unlock. I have changed both central locking mechanisms in both doors and i have changed the lock mechanism in the passenger door too, but this has made no difference. I was wondering...
  4. nnash79

Help with wheels

Can anyone tell me what wheels these are? thanks.
  5. nnash79

Strange noise from front wheels

Can anyone help? My car is making a kind of metallic tinging noise from the front wheels when i turn, more so at slow speed and at pulling away than at higher speed. Me and my mechanic friend had the front struts etc out yesterday and all seems fine with everything there, but once under the car...
  6. nnash79

Dash cleaner

Just wondering if anyone can recommend a good dash and interior plastic cleaner. Thanks.
  7. nnash79

my milano type r, ***a few new bits arrived today pg26***

My thread was deleted in the server breakdown, so i now get to show my pride and joy off again:lol: . I've had my car for 5 years now and still love driving it as much as the day i picked it up! I've only just recently started to add any mods to it, so my mods so far are- 17" MAK Velenos, -30mm...
  8. nnash79

facelift headlights

could any tell me if you need any modifications to the bumper or anything to fit the facelift lights to a prefacelift model, and if its hard to change the wiring from h4 to h1 or what ever the new lights are? thanks help would be appreciated.:confused:
  9. nnash79

h4 hid conversion kit

I've just fitted a hid headlight kit to my ep3 2002 type r, it should be a simple plug and play mod. But i've found that being h4 the main xenon beam is working fine but when i use full beam or flash, the xenon goes out and the halogen full beam doesn't come on, where as they should stay on main...
Back