• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. gazep3

Tein problems

I have the superstreets fitted and your not alone with the bumps & bangs just do what I do and turn you're radio up!
  2. gazep3

*Window Won't go up on the correct line*

I've just ordered a new rubber seal from the stealers £37 all in,as mine is knackered
  3. gazep3

Cat 1 alarm on ep3 help

I had the same problem and i had to go down the dealer route and get a new alarm board fitted.
  4. gazep3

Which exhaust for sound and performance

i have the dc sports race header and cat-back and love it, gives a deep tone at low revs and when in vtec screams
  5. gazep3

unsilienced supersprint bpipe spoon n1 backbox fitted!!!

gona purchase one of those pipes at the end of the month, mine screams atm but need more noise :lol:
  6. gazep3

few pics of my ctr

I bought them from tegiwa imports in Stoke for £420 then used dc5 rails £110 I couldn't get hold of jdm ep3 rails because they are a exact fit where as dc5 rails will only use 3 bolts but really easy to fit
  7. gazep3

few pics of my ctr

thanks, found the kit on eBay it was used,very simple but effective mod
  8. gazep3

few pics of my ctr

;)
  9. gazep3

Tein coilovers

yeh
  10. gazep3

Tein coilovers

should be getting these babies fitted this weekend :lol:
  11. gazep3

Ep3 milano CTR ( Hondata cold feed airbox )

yeh the shifter feels a bit better tightens it up a bit ,done the nrg mounts they are hard but better.
  12. gazep3

Ep3 milano CTR ( Hondata cold feed airbox )

have you noticed much difference with the engine damper on? was thinking of getting.
  13. gazep3

DC sports

i was thinking of going to a toda could do with mine a bit louder but the price of a toda put me off
  14. gazep3

satin ctr

looks good just wants slamming next!:D
  15. gazep3

Which LSD

yeh didnt want anythin too hardcore
  16. gazep3

Which LSD

my next mod dc5 lsd,straight replacment no mods needed arent they???
  17. gazep3

engine mounts

i have these mainly notice on start up there alot harder
  18. gazep3

Car cutting out

mine is cutting out too so had it in at the dealers today they couldnt find anything they just blamed it on my airbox and exhaust even though its been on the car for a year! hmmm....
  19. gazep3

Civic Turbo with 321bhp!!

i have dc5 rails in my ep3 and only 3 holes match up both sides,3 bolts hold my dc2 seats in still pretty secure
  20. gazep3

looking to get about 250bhp

just had mine rr and came out 237 @ 7.572 rpm at the fly dastek unichip,dc sports mani de-cat and cat back system.
  21. gazep3

double din head units, fit ok in ep3??

do you need a harness adapter for the double din crv sat nav to work in the ep3 because when i plugged it in my civic nothing happens at all???
  22. gazep3

gps antenna???

yeh its a factory fitted one i spoke to honda and they said dosnt need one. its just that theres a connection in the back and it looked like it was for a antenna.
  23. gazep3

gps antenna???

hi ive just bought a sat nav unit from a crv just wondering if its supossed to have a lead for a gps antenna coming out of the back anyone have one of these??
  24. gazep3

wind deflectors... any good?

yeh me too no fags in my car either :evil:
  25. gazep3

yeh would like the jdm 1s but there £££ss
  26. gazep3

any one bought these just wondering if there ok for the money http://motors.shop.ebay.co.uk/items/Car-Tuning-Styling__civic-type-r_W0QQ_catrefZ1QQ_sacatZ14761QQ_trksidZp3913Q2ec0Q2em24?_trksid=p3913.c0.m24
  27. gazep3

DC sports manifold and exhaust sytem

i second that,pulls alot harder
  28. gazep3

yea the position hasnt changed
  29. gazep3

O2 Sensor cheat for decat pipe

ha yea it did a few hours later :mad:
  30. gazep3

O2 Sensor cheat for decat pipe

i have put de-cat on my civic the other day without the 02 simulator fitted and the light never came on
  31. gazep3

this is my dc system with the dc manifold fitted and the mani makes a big difference.
  32. gazep3

yeah no probs
  33. gazep3

i have a dc sports cat back on my ctr and sounds mega,getting the dc manifold this week so hoping it will be louder
Back