• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. tomhighton12

which EP3 intake manifold ?

Im looking at getting an intake manifold but to be honest im probably not going to swap my throttle body, so is it worth getting a skunk 2,RRC or 70mm Ported RBC. or will the gains over a standard RBC be lost without the uprated throttle body
  2. tomhighton12

Weird noise before vtec

been getting this strange noise coming in at about 4k rpm them when i hit vtec it goes. its worse when im in too higher gear probubly because of the revs taking longer to build havent got a clue what it is. but seems to be coming from the induction kit (i think) as it sounds like an induction...
  3. tomhighton12

Tom's NHB Premier

Hi guys not posted on this forum for a while. And as I cleaned the car today thought id put some pics up. Done a few mods to the car since I bought it standard in back in April heres what ive done so far - EXTERIOR Wheels refurbished light silver. JDM wind deflectors. JDM union jack...
Back