• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Tom's NHB Premier

Hi guys not posted on this forum for a while. And as I cleaned the car today thought id put some pics up. Done a few mods to the car since I bought it standard in back in April heres what ive done so far -

EXTERIOR

Wheels refurbished light silver.
JDM wind deflectors.
JDM union jack badge.
Jazz washer jets.
Import style rear numberplate.
Gold painted brake calipers.

INTERIOR

JDM Mats.
Type R tax disc holder.
JDM style carbon door sills.

ENGINE

Gruppe M induction kit.:twisted:
Spoon B pipe.
Spoon N1 backbox.
Spoon socks.
J'S racing oil cap.
J'S racing rad cap.

SUSPENSION/BRAKES

TDI North fast road setup.
J'S racing front strut brace.
Stoptech slotted front brake discs.
Ferodo DS2500 front and rear pads.
Goodridge stainless steel brake lines.
Uprated brake fluid.

FUTURE PLANS

To be honest not really got many more things I want to do as I really like the car the way it is. thinking about -

Spoon titanium gear knob
maybe K PRO

ANYWAY HERES SOME PICS :D

carnew026.jpg

carnew0203.jpg

carnew010.jpg

carnew018.jpg

carnew023.jpg

2.jpg

:cool: Some nice touches the mate.

personally I'd loose the recaro sticker though... ;)

Looks good mate, but however good they sound i still can't bring myself to like the Spoon backbox, just looks too small imo.

thanks for the replys guys

i like the recaro stickers so they will be staying :lol:

Danny CTR - yeah the spoon n1 is a real marmite exhaust i love the look though, just the sound thats a bit too loud :twisted:

Stunning car and love some of the detailing done, quite like the Recaro decals for some reason;) ,do prefer twin pipes at the back but I could live with it having such a great example.

Tidy looking car.

I've got a very similar set up on the DC5.

wish i had this setup on a dc5 :lol: (prefacelift cw) mmmmmmmm

thanks again guys.

oh anyone know where i can get a spoon titanium gearknob from. apparently they have been discontinued :mad:

quick update. not been on here in a while done a couple of little things to my car spoon titanium gear knob and t1r earthing kit. mods to come are kpro/k100 not sure yet and JDM rear anti roll bar. maybe some d2 lca's:cool:

carnew057.jpg

carnew045.jpg

Back