• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. R

Tracking

I know the CTR should have 4 wheel lazer allignment but I am getting wear on the outer edge of my front wheels, if my local tyre fitters adjust my front camber to correct this, will it muck up the cars geometry?....or would it be better to get all 4 wheels alligned?
  2. R

FN2 Type RR 2.4

my wife just popped in to Newton Honda South Croydon(as she does when the car gets desperatley low on oil) :roll: Anyways....she was talking to a very nice sales man who said they had just been briefed on the new Type R, due to be launched next March.....he also informed us if we were...
  3. R

Key Fob Battery

I have a 52 CTR, I need to replace the battery in my key fob.... I tried all the local motor stereo/alarm fitters and had no luck....so went to my local Honda dealer....the said they no longer stock them for the Cat 1 alarms :roll: Anyone else had the same problem? Anyone know...
  4. R

Squeek when I'm pulling off

No....for once I am being serious.... Jo(my wife) called me the the other day and said there is a noise comeing from the car, sure enough when I got home and pulled off in my CTR(behave) there was some kind of squeek that sounded like it came from the steering colum or maybe beyond the...
  5. R

Cup Holders

Dear Mr or Mrs Honda How comes I have 3 Cup holders in the front of my CTR with 2 seats and only one in the back :? You obviously know I have a drink problem. Top marks and well done Honda :smt023
Back