• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. ALF

75k service ????

Yeah I contacted STRATSTONE HONDA, DONCASTER who stated that a 72k service would cost £265 however I would need to pay £80 extra for spark plugs and it didn't include changing the transmission fluid. I don't trust them one bit either as after telling them NOT to drive my car outside their...
  2. ALF

Your AEM questions answered.

Dunno mate as I have only ever driven my car with the standard air box and the long arm kit. Ask around and see what other people think. I can't pass comment as I don't have that equipment on my car.
  3. ALF

Not sure but I know that you get much cooler air with the long arm kit and as a result much better combustion. You know how on a cold day your car just seems that little bit sharper??? Go for the long arm kit, you only spend the money once. Not like you're buying a set of 18's where you have to...
  4. ALF

I paid £168 from Funkypower.com mate. Prompt delivery and the cheapest I could find it at the time. Honda fitted it for another £65. I got them to do it as it involves removing the front bumper (Well it's certainly much easier if you do). You MUST get one though, makes the car sound awesome!!!
  5. ALF

MPG - what's your personal best?

Yeah that sounds about right dude. I get an average of 25 mpg!
  6. ALF

RACE LOGIC TRACTION CONTROL WITH LAUNCH CONTROL

LOL...I only asked 'cus my car has it fitted. The previous owner had it fitted and it was an expensive mod in my opinion. It really does help in the wet and in the winter I keep it on the wet setting. I didn't pay any extra for the mods. I paid £8,700 for my 2002 EP3 CTR with 47k miles on it...
  7. ALF

RACE LOGIC TRACTION CONTROL WITH LAUNCH CONTROL

Has anyone got this fitted to their EP3 CTR? Any comments/reviews please!
  8. ALF

Your tyre reviews

I get around 8k miles out of my front tyres. Costs me a bleeding fortune. Stuck with the Bridgestone Potenzas as they seem good in the wet and we do get our fair share of rain here in Sheffield!
  9. ALF

You're playing into Gordon Browns hands with that MPG! That really is awful MPG. I haven't been on a track day but if that's how much fuel I will use I had better save my pennies before I do...lol.
  10. ALF

MPG! I have never really been one for saving the planet and drive with a heavy foot. On one trip out to the East Coast from Sheffield I managed 15.9 MPG! I reckon that's pretty damn low. Was a fun drive though :D
  11. ALF

Got myself a CTR but not happy

I would say A/C adds an easy £800 to the second hand value. That's what I found when I bought mine back in Oct '06.
  12. ALF

Who has the lowest mileage EP3 on here?

Ive put 20k on my EP3 since I bought it in October 2006. Where's the fun in leaving it in the garage and keeping the miles low...what a waste of a Type R. They are drivers cars built for driving. Mine has 67k on the clock and drives just like many 20k cars I drove when looking for mine....hope...
  13. ALF

AEM I have got the long AEM kit with the filter located in the front bumper on the near side. The sound this thing makes is awesome, peoples heads snap around to see what it is. Sounds like a Super Sports bike and a massive improvement over the standard box. Can't give a comparison to the...
  14. ALF

Flywheel for 2002 EK9 CTR

Cheers for that HASNIC. Will do!
  15. ALF

Flywheel for 2002 EK9 CTR

Hi, I'm new to all this forum lark but have looked through the threads and can't find what I'm after. I am due a new clutch soon (car has covered 67k) and am happy with the standard clutch but would like to fit a lighter flywheel while the clutch is being changed to save on labor and hopefully...
Back