• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. stealth52

Opinions of SPAX Springs?

Good, Ok, crap? Jon.
  2. stealth52

Pics of OEM wheels in gloss black/Dark with a red rim around the outside?

Ta that'll give me a starting point..... Like the idea.......Found a pic of one on here... Think i definately prefer gloss black compared to the Anthracite....
  3. stealth52

Pics of OEM wheels in gloss black/Dark with a red rim around the outside?

Need some pics or a photoshop of what it would look like, It will be on a Cosmic..... Here's some pics...Really need some help with this im useless at photoshop... Thanks Jon.
  4. stealth52

lowering

I want to get this done looking to drop about 25mm, as dont want it too low, so going to get the Eibach front & Rear camber kit as well then have it set up properly. Where's the best place to buy from? Do we get deals anywhere?
  5. stealth52

Just done service - my quick How-To

Cheers buddy......
  6. stealth52

Just done service - my quick How-To

What is the diameter of the Tubing please lads, going to do this on Saturday....
  7. stealth52

Is a decat pipe worth fitting with OE system?

As above really, got the chance of a Decat pipe off a mate for £30, is it worth fitting? Im running OE system at the moment, haven't done any engine mods apart from Hondata Airbox mod & Larger Air intake pipe. What would i notice by fitting one other than noise? Ta Jon.
  8. stealth52

Sprayed centre of dash

That looks better the standard in all honesty!
  9. stealth52

wheel painting in essex area

dont get the numptys to do it that come out to you, **** poor work imho... either http://www.paintituk.com/ or these guys http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/place?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=bodyworx+dunmow&fb=1&gl=uk&hq=bodyworx&hnear=dunmow&cid=3186772619842311722
  10. stealth52

power lead for amp ep3

I did this at the weekend, its the big round gromit behind the airbox, not the oval shape one, i used a long skewer straightened, taped the power lead to it & push it through the gromit, it comes out right at the back of the glovebox, get a torch in there & you will see it.
  11. stealth52

how do i get the power lead for amp from engine bay into cab? Driving me mad!

Yeah if you could mate, im presuming you mean the big round one behind the airbox? i tried the smaller oval shaped one to the back right of the air box but that just goes into the area underneath the scuttle panel...
  12. stealth52

how do i get the power lead for amp from engine bay into cab? Driving me mad!

Need some help on this guys, bought an amp/sub earlier & got all the wires in apart from the power lead that goes to the battery, is there a guide for this with some pictures or a how to guide anywhere, cant seem to find one....at this rate im going to chuck the lot in the bin...
  13. stealth52

Lowering advice!

Is there a how to guide on fitting the camber bolts kits?
  14. stealth52

Lowering advice!

Im looking at lowering too, will get the camber adjusters ordered first though & fitted at the same time as the springs, wheres the best place to order from?
  15. stealth52

Hondata Airbox Mod Done.... Some Pics

Thanks Mate, thats what i needed to hear. Just about to order the 90mm CAI now, anything else i need apart from the jubilee clips??
  16. stealth52

Mugen Replica Grilles or the real McCoy...where to buy from?

Im after the above for my Cosmic EP3, any good replicas that anyone knows of & where to buy? Thanks Jon.
  17. stealth52

Anyone else done this and had problems with water, i.e motorway driving with alot of mist being thrown up?
  18. stealth52

I did the mod on mine but havent replaced the feed pipe yet, i know what im doing at the weekend....
  19. stealth52

Amp advice neede....not sure what i need

Right ok cheers for the input lads, any one got any recommendations as to which amp to go for? Looking on fleabay at the min, shed loads on there for little money...not sure what to go for, loads of alpine v12 f303's on there but they dont list the wattage....
  20. stealth52

Im happy with the components & tweeters in the boot, just need something to deal with more bass so it stops distorting when cranked up....so a 4 channel amp will run the two components in the fronts & a sub, im presuming i run the feed cables from the amp into the "input" of the crossover & then...
  21. stealth52

Just been upgrading my stereo system over the last couple of weeks, so far i've fitted an Alpine CDE-W203RI Double DIN head unit & a set Of Apline SPG 17CS Component speakers & tweeters In the front With the supplied crossovers, Ivo also backed the doors with Dynamat. This is now a massive...
  22. stealth52

Just bought a JDM ARB - Any tips for fitting?

Just cleaned the threads on the bolts up, sprayed a couple of times in the week with wd40 & the nuts came off easily....took about an hour form start to finish....:D Dont know what all the fuss is all about! :rolleyes:
  23. stealth52

HELP! Just fitted my JDM roll bar...problems!!! Urgent!

Took it out for a spin earlier to get some takeaway & fook me it's like a different car....can't believe how much better it feels! cranked the wheel round on a roundabout & it went round like a dream!......:lol: Just got the double din Alpine to fit monday & thats this months spending money...
  24. stealth52

Yep thats exactly what i did! What a numpty!!!! lol.....all sorted now, cheers lads.....
  25. stealth52

Hi, i've just fitted my JDM arb, put it all back together & took the car off the jacks, went to check it all out but on the passenger side, the JDM bar is touching the wishbone! & on the drivers side it's only 4mm away from the wishbone! Have i done something wrong???? Is there a paricular way...
  26. stealth52

Just bought a JDM ARB - Any tips for fitting?

As Above really - Is there any easy way to fit? Any tips would be Appreciated Will be fitting at the weekend, am going to give the nuts, Bolts, Allen key fixings a good dose in WD40 a couple of days before i start.... Thanks in advance.... Jon....
  27. stealth52

Seen these on Ebay, any good??? CRM Discs???

Hmmm think i'll give them a miss & go with some from EBC or another recognised company...
  28. stealth52

Seen these on Ebay, any good??? CRM Discs???

Has anyone used these before? My EP3 needs discs & pads all round & want to uprate them, came across these on Ebay, just wondered if anyone knows if they are any good? Cheers Jon. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=360106499283&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=023
  29. stealth52

Grinding from brakes under heavy breaking whilst cornering??? Help?

Right will take car out in a min & try that, had new tyres fitted last sat so could be that, tracking hasnt been done yet so will get that sat & try to eliminate one by one... Cheers for the help fella, much appreciated...
  30. stealth52

That sounds better, Do able myself or workshop job?? How can I check to see if it is that???
  31. stealth52

Right that sounds expensive...If it is that how much are we talking roughly? Do they wear that quickly then???
  32. stealth52

Hi, im new to all this, nMy names john & got my first ctr last week in, cosmic grey with 29000 on the clock & loving every minute of it apart from one thing. Think i may have a problem with my brakes..... Im getting a bit of a grinding noise from my front brakes when i apply the brakes...
Back