• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Jap Tart

Neily's News Room

As the title suggests :lol: :lol:
  2. Jap Tart

The Honda Happiness Scheme

Has anyone heard of or joined this scheme? My car's going in for a service on Tuesday and I know that I'm going to be told that I need new brake discs. I just called for a quote on these and she said I'm looking at £400 fitted....however, if I join their Honda Happiness Scheme they'll do...
  3. Jap Tart

BMC - Filter change?

I've had my BMC induction kit on my car about 18 months/20,000 miles now. I'm wondering if it's about time I changed the filter/cleaned it. You can buy washes for these can't you? :? Sorry, typical girly question. And you'll probably tell me I should have changed the filter a long time...
  4. Jap Tart

He's crashed...

Ben had a little accident in his car at the weekend :roll: He lost the backend on a roundabout and went into the barriers. Very luckily he wasn't hurt. It happened in the middle of Saturday night (so nobody was around) on one of those big roundabouts over the motorway and at the time all I...
Back