• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Keith Rann

CH1 Need to stop looking . . .

:o :lol:
  2. Keith Rann

Its all just fun and games. We are here on these forums to have fun. Its only a mess about. :lol:
  3. Keith Rann

CH1 ATR.org is down, again ?

Working fine for me now!:cool:
  4. Keith Rann

Okey Dokey. In all fairness I was still referring to your cars output over a standard one!?
  5. Keith Rann

Where is the reference to yourself?! It is to your car!!!!! Arrogant!
  6. Keith Rann

Also, don't appreciate you saying 'any bullshit'. If your car has a noticeable power difference over a standard model then I do apologise. I was talking about some people thinking that one persons car is faster than a standard model when the majority of time its just how they are driven. :D
  7. Keith Rann

Don't have £2000 i'm afraid Paul, also don't want to crash my ATR on track. So no. How many bhp is yours running Paul?! When I have more money and can afford a track car then I am more than willing to have a blast.
  8. Keith Rann

Haha I'll try later tonight maybe as there is something on there I need!
  9. Keith Rann

You must be lucky then. :(
  10. Keith Rann

Not for me its not!
  11. Keith Rann

What is TRS?!
  12. Keith Rann

Noticed that just after I posted. :lol:
  13. Keith Rann

I am not aware of any others really.
  14. Keith Rann

Your right there Rhys. It is the time to be buying these cars, or any car for that matter. My mate is in a very good position. I might try do the sale for him and stick in some silly offers to sellers. Your right about R7. I can see the majority of his items selling very very fast. I for one...
  15. Keith Rann

If it is faster then I wouldn't think by much, when he overtakes me then I will take your word for it! :lol: I'm sure Paul will be on here soon to challenge my doubts! A 16k miler would be very expensive. One extreme to the other there mate. I was thinking a sub 60k miler would do him nicely...
  16. Keith Rann

Its all fun and games. :lol: Oh right, didn't realise. When did it go down?! I did wonder why I couldn't log on a week or two back!:eek:
  17. Keith Rann

He is after a much lower mileage example i'm afraid mate. Thanks anyway though!
  18. Keith Rann

Not much faster than a standard model IIRC. Its how its driven which you mean!
  19. Keith Rann

Yeh, Paul had his first up on Pistonheads a good few weeks back now. My mate is currently thinking of buying an ATR as he loves mine. Just as a quick note, if anyone is thinking of selling a late post-facelift ATR with low miles and in extremely good condition then please do let me know. :D
  20. Keith Rann

I haven't been able to access the forum since last Friday either. I registered on here a while back and posted up a couple of threads but for some reason I can't find any of them and i've had to re-register. :confused: Might browse this forum for a while and try cause some havoc! :lol:
Back