• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

CH1 Need to stop looking . . .

The later 01 - 02 models are in the £400 tax bracket its only the earlier ones that missed it and stay at £180 for the year ;)

Mine comes into the higher tax bracket. Got to admit I was rather p1ssed about it at first. When you think about it though, it's only the price of two half decent nights out. It's not really going to make that much difference to me.

Jesus that money would take me out for a year or more :lol:

I can get hammered on £15 ;)

112B8CBE-3CA2-11D9-B7BF-B32CBAFEE083.jpg

:p :p :p

Luan's quite worried about this weekend as its my stag night :lol:

There about 20 of us goin out, not quite sure where we off yet though :smt047

Luan's quite worried about this weekend as its my stag night :lol:

There about 20 of us goin out, not quite sure where we off yet though :smt047

Any ideas ?

When i was in Uni in Manchester that was always a great night out :cool:

i wanting a few things aswell but as everything on it he is more likely to sell the car quicker

Well its been for sale for a few weeks now, plus he doesn't seem desperate to sell so surely its in his best interests to make the most money out of the car.

The later 01 - 02 models are in the £400 tax bracket its only the earlier ones that missed it and stay at £180 for the year ;)

I just read my post back and realised that I totally miss-typed it :lol: That's not what I meant at all but I can't be bothered to retype it now :lol:

the higher tax bracket mallarky, i will believe it when i see it :smt047
labour have a tendancy of u-turning lately and i think this is another one of their hairbrained idea's they havent thought through:evil:

If it is faster then I wouldn't think by much, when he overtakes me then I will take your word for it! :lol: I'm sure Paul will be on here soon to challenge my doubts!

I dont usually rise to you Keith, as its pointless, but you've commented on something you have absolutely no idea about once again.

But, you have challenged me and i'll never back down from one if I think its worth it.

So, my ATR vs your ATR, 10 laps around a track of your choice, and the mean time wins.

£2000 per man

And dont come back with any bullcrap, its either yes or no.

I dont usually rise to you Keith, as its pointless, but you've commented on something you have absolutely no idea about once again.

But, you have challenged me and i'll never back down from one if I think its worth it.

So, my ATR vs your ATR, 10 laps around a track of your choice, and the mean time wins.

£2000 per man

Don't have £2000 i'm afraid Paul, also don't want to crash my ATR on track. So no.

How many bhp is yours running Paul?!

When I have more money and can afford a track car then I am more than willing to have a blast.

Last edited by a moderator:

£2000 per man

Race you for pink slips y0!!

It doesn’t matter whether you win by an inch or by a mile winning is winning y0!!

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, don't appreciate you saying 'any bullshit'. If your car has a noticeable power difference over a standard model then I do apologise.

I was talking about some people thinking that one persons car is faster than a standard model when the majority of time its just how they are driven. :D

If it is faster then I wouldn't think by much, when he overtakes me then I will take your word for it! :lol: I'm sure Paul will be on here soon to challenge my doubts!

A 16k miler would be very expensive. One extreme to the other there mate. I was thinking a sub 60k miler would do him nicely. He has money waiting and needs one asap due to his current car going at the end of this week!

Also, don't appreciate you saying 'any bullshit'. If your car has a noticeable power difference over a standard model then I do apologise.

I was talking about some people thinking that one persons car is faster than a standard model when the majority of time its just how they are driven. :D

Whether you appriciate it or not doesnt concearn me in the slightest.

If it was midnight, and someone told you it was dark outside, you'd still go and check for yourself.

Get back to me if and when you come up with the money, and in future Kieth, try not to post comments on what you have no idea about with regards to myself.

Whether you appriciate it or not doesnt concearn me in the slightest.

If it was midnight, and someone told you it was dark outside, you'd still go and check for yourself.

Get back to me if and when you come up with the money, and in future Kieth, try not to post comments on what you have no idea about with regards to myself.

Where is the reference to yourself?!

It is to your car!!!!!

Arrogant!

the higher tax bracket mallarky, i will believe it when i see it :smt047
labour have a tendancy of u-turning lately and i think this is another one of their hairbrained idea's they havent thought through:evil:

Chap in his 08 Merc AMG 6ltr V??? and his tax is £410 for the year

Sucks to be him! :lol:

Back