• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. mattyswe

FK2 Help with FK2 tyres

Just under 8k and no trackdays done. I noticed my brakes were a lot squeelier than normal then boom. Fitted the P-zeros and brake squeel stopped? Heard lots of folk complain about squeel from the brembos so maybe check tyres?
  2. mattyswe

FK2 Help with FK2 tyres

P-ZEROS on the front for me, didn't have a choice seeing as my conti sport 6 decided to blow out?
  3. mattyswe

FK2 Seat cover

Anyone got any experience on the above, need a cover for my seat as side bolsters are wearing away. Thanks in advance
  4. mattyswe

TYRE PRESSURES

34 front, 31 rear seems to be the Norm pal
  5. mattyswe

horn

To be honest round here the kids would all be jumping out in front of you just so you did activate the horn....
  6. mattyswe

horn

lol, hope none of your mates have stables
  7. mattyswe

horn

Aye that did put mine to shame some what didnt it :D
  8. mattyswe

horn

First mod I did to my motor back in 2004 was to change the horn, I went round a few dealerships having a laugh and sounding horns. Luckily enough the mrs worked at a merc dealership, so I bought a SLK horn and installed it. If any of you are going to JAE I will give you all a honk, its a beast...
  9. mattyswe

How do you put in the code for the radio? Where would this code be?

In the cars manual mate, and let me know if you cant figure out how to get the code in yourself ;)
  10. mattyswe

Help i'm confused map needed.

I'm confused?
  11. mattyswe

Age & Insurance

I am currently with greenlight me ole chine but I am always looking for greener grass :D
  12. mattyswe

Age & Insurance

What are you lot like with mods?
  13. mattyswe

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

JULY 2004, 04 25k I work to much
  14. mattyswe

TODA blowing!!

Chaps a bit of advice please. I am getting the toda high power exhaust system fitted next week @ TDI North aka System-R by Paul.... From reading this thread it looks as though the early Toda systems had the fails and caused people a few problems. In the opinions of people in the know have...
  15. mattyswe

What to get? help peas :-)

I have had my CTR since July 2004 and have covered 20k, consisting of a wide variety of diving styles a few track days and a few quarter mile runs. I am pretty sure that I need to get some new brakes sorted and was hoping to get some advice from you guys in the know on what to get...
  16. mattyswe

Pished off (Still over £1000) *quoted £895 yay*

Have you not tried for a quote with a new insurer Smeg? I had this last year with elephant, so tried bell who are part of elephant and they beat the renewal quote by 350 sheets.
  17. mattyswe

Gruppe M Ordered :twisted:

I have had mine on now for 2 weeks and loving it also, the bark and growl that it gives is great. Its even better that you cant really hear it untill you depress the old right foot as well, nice and discreet up untill then. :twisted: :twisted:
  18. mattyswe

FN2 :arrow: New Honda Civic Type-R Concept movie

what wheels has it got on? Infact i think i will wait till laters and have a sneaky peak for my self.... Cheers :D
Back