• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

FN2 :arrow: New Honda Civic Type-R Concept movie

Firstly, many thanks to our fellow Honda enthusiasts over at http://www.hondaclub.cz for this movie. :smt023

This movie is the press conference / unveiling of the new Honda Civic Type-R Concept (from the Geneva Motor Show). It's quite a hefty file at some 78MB but excellent quality and in DivX format.

In my opinion it looks absolutely stunning. I really like the aggressive styling. I even like it in yellow :oops:

Concept Type-R: Right-Click, Save As

Cheers,
Andy

If you have trouble using the link above then try grabbing directly from the hondaclub.cz website by using this link. Beware that I was having trouble downloading from this site earlier hence the reason I hosted this file here...

Alternatively you can use this link here... http://s46.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1UWWGNLVYAC1M3BGMKTJ5Z19MO

what wheels has it got on?

Infact i think i will wait till laters and have a sneaky peak for my self....

Cheers :D

Come on then........the suspense is killing me..... :twisted: :twisted:

Welsh-Rich said:
yowserctr said:

You're not the only one :lol: :lol: :lol:

though you had 'God' status Rich....and you would be kicking back watching it now... :wink: :lol:

yowserctr said:
Welsh-Rich said:
yowserctr said:

You're not the only one :lol: :lol: :lol:

though you had 'God' status Rich....and you would be kicking back watching it now... :wink: :lol:

Not so much God as one of the wise men :lol: :lol: :lol: (or not so wise :oops: )

Nice one...downloading now. 8)

May go and watch Lost while this is filling my bandwidth. :lol:

MilanoChris said:
I'm watching this now. It looks flipping gorgeous!!!!

Oh yes :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

It looks a lot lower and sleeker in the video than the pictures make out.

Plus the yellow does make it stand out a bit. The mesh grill looks very different, very nice. I would certainly get one based on looks.....very very good looking car! 8)

Welsh-Rich said:
Oh yes :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

It looks a lot lower and sleeker in the video than the pictures make out.

Plus the yellow does make it stand out a bit. The mesh grill looks very different, very nice. I would certainly get one based on looks.....very very good looking car! 8)

Yeah - agreed. I like it. It's certainly different and - I must admit - grown on me immensely. :smt023

I do like that. 8)

Much better than the pics....

Only criticism would the the 'strip' of lights at the rear....lose those and it would be sooo fookin nice. 8) 8)

yowserctr said:
Only criticism would the the 'strip' of lights at the rear....lose those and it would be sooo fookin nice. 8) 8)

Yup...agree with you fully. This looks so much better :wink:

type-rbk.jpg

Thats it. 8)

Couple of CTR badges on the rear and we are done. :wink: 8)

Consider my bandwidth hammered :shock: :lol:

Just want to say that I can't believe how much this car is growing on me. When I first saw I was not too impressed but everythime I see it now I want it more and more!

MilanoChris said:
Consider my bandwidth hammered :shock: :lol:

Just want to say that I can't believe how much this car is growing on me. When I first saw I was not too impressed but everythime I see it now I want it more and more!

If the bandwidth usage gets too high then it can / will be removed :smt023 :lol:

Back