• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. aka-red

Engine conversions?

Can a b16 ek9/ek4 engine be put into a toyota starlet, or am i not allowed to use the 't' word ha ha. Or another way, put a starlet glanza v engine into a ek4? can this be done. or am i just dreaming. Was thinking it could be a possible project, would be different aswell?
  2. aka-red

Not a HONDA owner anymore :(

I have just sold my ep3. Need another honda though, I haven't swatted up on the older civics yet, but is there such a thing as a 1.4 vti? (ek4) Just need something cheaper to run as i have bought my first house :) What are the faults or big problems i need to look out for when buying one of these?
  3. aka-red

rear tie bar

last night i decided i would finally decide to fit my rear tie bar. i read on here somewhere about other people doing the process. but after looking at the bolts to take out, i thought they would not be long enough to have threads through the nut on the other side when the tie bar was on...
  4. aka-red

info needed on rear tie bars and rear lower strut brace.

I have got a rear tie bar and whilst searching the internet i saw there was a rear lower strut bar, i dont know where this is fitted or what it does, so info on this would be great. i also fitted front strut brace and you can feel the difference!
  5. aka-red

Aluminium

what is the best way to clean dirt off, and what is the best polish to polish pitted ali?
  6. aka-red

buddyclub N+ spec coil overs.

Does anybody else have these springs fitted on their car?
  7. aka-red

what tyres to get next.

i need 4 new tyres very soon, next weekend. what make do you suggest. i was thinking about going for 215/40r17 from 205/40r17. or even 205/45r17 as i think the 205/40 profile is to small.
  8. aka-red

fitted new suspension.

hi, i fitted my new suspension this weekend. but i hav a problem.. while driving around at about 40 mph, i can hear a clunking/bangin noise from the rear. i think it could be arb? Does anyone have any ideas what this could be? any suggestions welcome.
  9. aka-red

supersprint exhaust

thinking of a full exhaust system for my ep3, was thinking of a supersprint exhaust, does anyone know wot price they start at? was lookin at the highest hp gain one.
Back