• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

buddyclub N+ spec coil overs.

They're not just springs, they're a full spring/damper assembly.

I run the racing spec on my DC2.

yeah, i have coilovers, they are a complete new package.
not had much to do with the dc2, are they the same as ep3?
if so hav you had problems with the back ones clunking/banking?

I have the buddyclub N+ coilovers on my dc2.

Check your springs are done up tight on the rear coilovers. They need a bit of preload to stop them moving about

i had a suggestion that they was to tight, but if i get a fast road setup, done by unit 8, they will adjust all them will they?
i just kind of banged them on out the box, need to get a proper setup done now.

They need to have the correct pretension......to much and they will knock. Been there...done it. Unlike the Tiens they are not height adjusted on the springs.

Unit 8 set mine up and did a cracking job I'm sure they will sort then out as they supplied and fitted mine.

i will have the car in my garage tomorrow and tighten them up i think, i only just nipped the spring before i put them on because i have no idea what tension they need to be under. i know it is rubbish on rough roads where they are set just at the moment!

thanks for your help.

Back