• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Sharkaroo

Tyre stepped?!

Anyone else had a problem with stepped tyres? My rears are stepped and is reccommended I buy new. turned my £10 wheel balance into £230! Only difference is it whuurs at about 60-80+, which i can live with. Does it have any effect on bearings, if it does I think ill order some new tyres.
  2. Sharkaroo

''Mugen'' Pedals from ebay

Took the plunge and went for some of these ''Mugen pedals'' they are a bargain compared to the originals, and they dont need drilling well maybe the throttle! If they turn up I shall post my findings of these good looking knock offs! The way knock offs are made these days are like originals anyway!
  3. Sharkaroo

3 for 2 in Halfords

Good for the pocket, just thought i'd let you lot know! Cheapest item free!
  4. Sharkaroo

Re name a thread

If i add new pics to an old thread how do i re-name it i.e My car (new pics on pg2)???
  5. Sharkaroo

Standard exhaust price

How much would a really good (nearly new) standard exhaust from the cat - back be worth?!
  6. Sharkaroo

ITG panel filter

Im after the ITG panel filter, anyone know the best place to get one from?! Is it the ITG-BH-198 that I need? Thanks
  7. Sharkaroo

New tyres time!

Its time to renew the rubber, I think i'll stick to Bridgestones, im torn between the RE040 and 50's. Has anyone had both and do they reccommend either. Ive heard that the 040's have slightly better rim protection and with summer hopefully on its way its my #1 choice at the mo. How much approx...
  8. Sharkaroo

Janspeed Exhaust.

Anyone have one on their car. Ive got a friend that works for them and im coming around to the idea of a custom cat back system. Just wanted some reviews maybe?! ;)
  9. Sharkaroo

Texaco 97 octane

I normally fill up with V-power or BP ultimate, which does make it run smoother imo over the pikey petrol. I tried texaco 97 octane the other day and i have noticed a difference in engine note and performance. Could just be me hence asking if anyone else has experienced similar. Type R Ep3 btw!
  10. Sharkaroo

Electrics Ep3

IS it normal in a CTR that when you operate anything electrical with the lights on and engine running that the lights dim, as if it drains power away from the bulbs! Getting stightly annoying. The battery looks quite small on the CTR's would i need a new/bigger one?!
  11. Sharkaroo

Dashboard light Type R ep3

My button to de-mist the back window has stopped glowing orange when i switch the lights on. Im guessing the bulb has gone, any idea on how to change it? Is removing the dash panel easy? Thanks in advance
  12. Sharkaroo

Door garnish and polished knob!

There was no way I was paying 100+ for the door garnish on vtec direct, so found some from Honda originals! And a knob i polished!
  13. Sharkaroo

Posting

So i cant post anyting worth reading untill 30 days or 50 posts?? I did lol at the 2 pathetic rule breaks! Or do I have to pay to be a member or what as its not that clear!
  14. Sharkaroo

2 rules broken

Redbeard edit: two rules broken. 1. http://type-r-owners.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=42360 2. No eBay links.
  15. Sharkaroo

Sharky's Cosmic Prem Pics (New Lungs P2)

Only had it just over a week. Really like it (love is a strong word and i dont want to use it as its such a short relationship so far). Driving position and seats are fantastic as is the gearbox and engine! No rattles so far which is a pleasant experience after having the clio for 3 years...
Back