• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Kavan

FN2 nice scratch on my passenger side door

Woke up today and headed out for work, did the usual check around the car and found a 2 inch scratch that goes down to the white undercoat. There are white scuffs around it, the kind you get when someone has opend thier door on to your car. Im gutted as I know who has done it, the other night...
  2. Kavan

FN2 I Pod adaptor

My car is going in for a service this week and I thought that I would treat myself to the ipod adaptor as mine didnt come with one as standard. I was quoted at 245 pounds fitted!! Surely thats daylight robbery!!! has anyone had one of these fitted? are they worth that much?
  3. Kavan

6 month service

I just had a letter from the Honda Garage reminding me of a 6month service as the car is 6 months old. I really cant afford this right now and was just wonderinfg if I do not do it will it affect the waranty? The car has only done 900 miles so is it really justified? any help/opinions...
  4. Kavan

FN2 moss

Just cleaning the car this morning and on the tailgate just above the red badge where the clear plasticy stuff is I noticed som green moss growing there. I pressure washed it but its underneath trapped. Just took a drive down to the dealer ( i was on the way there any way as I m ordering the...
  5. Kavan

Playstation portable ID

Helo all Ive been trying to use my potable id as a sig. When I have copied and pasted it in the the edit sig section on the user cp it shows up fine but its not showing on any of my posts. Can someone advise?
  6. Kavan

fn2 type r grille badge

Hello I wanted to get a grille badge and possibly some side decals for the car. My dealer is quoting me £140 fitted. This stinks imo. I have seen some genuine Honda ones on e bay, are these easy to fit? Would you recommend it? Thanks in advance.;)
  7. Kavan

Brakes

I want to change my brake covers to red as they are currently stock unpainted ones. Is this something I can do myself or am I best going to a garage/dealer?
  8. Kavan

One week old, So I took some pics to celebrate.

[/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG] [/IMG]
  9. Kavan

Ipod help

I have searched the forums and the results I am after are a little inconclusive, Can anyone recomend a good way to connect an Ipod up to my new FN2, I really dont wanna use an itrip as I get poor quality sound in jersey due to all the granite. Has anyone got the official Honda one? If so what...
  10. Kavan

here she is

Just before being driven away..
Back