• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. jase_87

Jase_87 Cosmic Ep3

Hey guys and girls, I've been floating around on this forum for a while now and never really made a 'build up thread'. My name is Jason i am 24 and a central heating engineer for a very well known company. A standard bloke really, women, cars, football, ps3, xbox and lets not forget drinking :)...
  2. jase_87

Gruppe m or aem cai with dc sports mani

We all know that the gm is a fantastic piece of kit, the aem is the cheaper alteranative. for performance gains, would i be better off with a gm on its own or a dc sports mani with a cai? Thoughts and general opinions are welcome :)
  3. jase_87

Tyre Combination etc

Basically i have recently bought another ep3, after hours of research i just replaced the rear tyres with toyo t1r's, i have re40 on the front still with roughly 5/6mm tread left. im my old ep3 i had re40 on all four corners, brilliant side wall & fantastic dry grip, scary in the wet :eek...
  4. jase_87

Standard air filter/box

Ladies & Gentlemen I have an ep3 ctr 2002 Anybody know where i can get the standard air box from? I've got an aem v2, but want to change it back to stock (insurance reasons) I bought the car with an aftermarket kit on it, so dont actually know what they look like/ how they fit/ cost...
  5. jase_87

sorry but....

y0, i'm a central heating engineer, so all this oil talk is just going over my head :confused: I went to halfords today, read the book in the oil section it said to use 5w 30 part synthetic for ctr 2001--2006. I didn't have a clue what to buy and dont trust any of the spotty teenage chavs...
  6. jase_87

Just ordered my Gruppe m

:p
  7. jase_87

ITG maxogen

First of all i would like to appologise for all the noooobish questions i have been asking!! Basically i want to get an induction kit for my EP3 CTR This section is so confusing wth lots of technical jargon!! I did want an aem v2 but dont like the idea of water ingress. So to get to my point...
  8. jase_87

Honda dont make induction kits? what's this then?

hey people. i am a relativley new member of this forum. i posted a thread in the neewbie section (proud new owner of ctr). in this thread i said that i have a honda induction kit, wich, prompted some confusion from some members. any one care to guess what it is, i anit got a clue! any way...
  9. jase_87

Help me please!! (stereo surround)

Hey, i'm in serious need of some help!! (hence thead tittle,lol!) question is: where can i purchase a new stereo surround for my ep3 ctr 02 plate??? the previous owner did a bit of a bodge with the head unit install & has chipped around it!! any help/suggestions would be graeatly...
Back