• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. JamieC

Passenger window problem

The problem is that the window goes down fine but struggles to go back up. It does go up eventually but very slow and seems to judder Anyone got an idea what it could be Cheers Jay
  2. JamieC

FN2 The 2007 Type r Brochure

I have missed a few pages out that were crap
  3. JamieC

Run flats

Having gone through a couple of tyres in the 2 yrs of ownership I find it a right chew on get to the garage to get the new ones. What are people's views on run flats, are they any good??
  4. JamieC

What's it worth Cosmic 05

How much do you think I would get for my Standard Cosmic 05 Air con Full two tone leather retrim 16k miles exellent gondition, a couple of stone chips thats all 2 new front tyres 3 months ago Cheers Jay
  5. JamieC

Beware in Wolverhampton Blue Evo 8 stolen

I am seriously thinking of selling my CTR. A guy 200m up the road from me had his Evo nicked the weekend, they smashed his door down and beat him before taking his keys. He had loads of security, post at end of drive, alarm, video camera Its a little close for comfort, a neighbour told...
Back