• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Tommo_321

White Alloys on Cosmic EP3

I know its a bit randon but i have been looking to get some new rims as the standard EP3 17" dont quite cut it with me. I love the white rims but just never new if they would go with Cosmic, has anyone had them or seen them on one? If so opinions please. Thanks
  2. Tommo_321

Petrol Tank

How many litres or gallons is the standard Type-R EP3 petrol tank?
  3. Tommo_321

Touch Up Paint!!

I wasnt sure which section to post this in as it kind of covers car care and general. Anyways some little cumstain has reversed into my car, albeit a very minor dink it has caused some paint flunkage. What would be your suggestion for some quick touch up as i believe this is all it needs. If not...
  4. Tommo_321

Brakes & Discs

I am after new Front & Rear discs and pads for an EP3. Mintex something like that would be preferable.
  5. Tommo_321

Your top suggestions

I already have an Induction kit but i was wondering what your more educated views are on your top Inductions were, From 1 to say 5?
  6. Tommo_321

Window Wiper Sizes

Further to yesterdays question. What size wipers do you need for an 04 EP3 front windscreen? Cheers
  7. Tommo_321

Window Wipers

With all this grit salt and crap on the road my wipers have had it. What would you guys suggest? Money is not really an object, also where from if possible? Cheers
  8. Tommo_321

Tax Disc Holder

Hi Guys, I know this sounds like a stupid question but i have just bought new tax and i can't for the life of me get the holder of to put it in. It looks like you may need some sort of Allen Key? Any ideas. Thanks
  9. Tommo_321

Heat Soak

I know i am probably being a right bell-end but could someone please explain Heat Soak to me. I have had a hunt around as i know the 1st bit of advice is normally to read the stikeys. Cheers in advance.
  10. Tommo_321

Water Temp

I have had a search around and can't seem to find anything about whether people use cold/warm/hot water when washing their car? Does anyone have a preference and will any temp be counter-productive? Cheers
  11. Tommo_321

Engine Mods

Im in the USA atm is there anything i can get here that is cheaper/ i cant get in the UK? Any advice is greatly received.
  12. Tommo_321

Making her look Sparkly

Hey Guys, I have bought the usual wax, shampoo, mitts, and autosol polish to make the old girl look like new. I was just after some advise RE: the interior and alloys etc the bits they dont do lots of products for. Really any products that arent bought by 100% of people. As much as i like the...
  13. Tommo_321

Getting Alloys refurbished.

Hello All, After having somebody reverse into my car after having it for an hour it has now been majorly curbed by my careless dad. How much does a decent job of refurbing the wheels cost? Thanks in Advance.
  14. Tommo_321

Light case/Complete new light?

Hi Guys, Im sure you can help me with this. I had my EP3 for just over an hour and my dear friend decided to reverse into it. I need a new bumper which is fine but he also took a gouge out of the left hand light. It isnt cracked just quite badly scratched, i was wondering is it just the case...
Back