• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. B

Wash mitts

I bought a cheapo version from halfords ages ago and it fell to bits after a few months. Got a Megs Ultimate wash mit now and you can wash it and wash it. Had it for about 6 month and still good as new after a wash. Matt
  2. B

Anyone got one of these Cosmo polishers?

As for weight not sure. I'm read a few people say it is exactly that same as the Megs one on CTRO as does SOates82. Might just order one and see. Can always sell it on if its poop.
  3. B

Thats a good offer but the missis would chop my balls off and make me wear them as earings if i spent that much money on a car polisher. She already begrudges me putting petrol in it!! :D
  4. B

and £70 more expensive though......... I don't have the funds :cry:
  5. B

Looking at buying one of these. http://www.motor-world.co.uk/outdoor_world/show_prod.php?prod_id=4120 Just wondered if anyone has had any experience of them. Also where do you get spare pads from or do you just use the one pad for removing both polish and wax? Thanks Matt
  6. B

Best winter preparation body work wise?

Exactly! and you could even add a clay bar sesh inbetween the wash and polish if you really want to spend a good few hours at it.
  7. B

Alloy cleaning???

What do people use to clean alloys and i don't mean Hot Rims / Wonder Wheels etc. I mean brush, sponge etc. I'm obviously wanting them sparkling but don't want to ruin them by over scrubbing. Cheers
  8. B

My new toy is a Road Angel beater!

It gives you 500 yards unless then an additional one at 200 yards. If you join the road just before the a camera then it alerts you as soon as you drive towards the camera. If also tells you off the speed limit in the camera zone and also if you are over speed, it will also warn you. Voice...
  9. B

Road Angel Advice needed please :-)

You could always buy a number plate sensor and put the unit anywhere then.
  10. B

My new toy is a Road Angel beater!

I just purchase a Talex GPS Speed Camera System from Ebay and can quite honestly say it beats the Road Angel hands down. Not only did i pay £115 for a brand new unit, the subscription is only £29 a year. Does all the stuff that the Road Angel but cheaper! www.talex.co.uk If you...
Back