• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. shadylee

EP3 100% motorway mpg...my results

So to put a long story short it didnt work out with my gf in leeds,so im back in derby at my mums.But i have a good job in wakfield so for the past week i have been commuting. Anyway after 99% of motorway driving at a steady 3.5k revs and 68-70mph i returned... 395 miles out of a tank (to...
  2. shadylee

starter motor maybe?

Just recently the ep3 wont start every now and then,the first time it happened i was on a hill so rolled it back alittle and let the clutch up whilst in gear to turn the motor over a crank then tried again and she fired up! second time i got out and pushed the car in gear a few rocks and again...
  3. shadylee

problems playing you tube vids

Hi,whenever i click "i agree" on a you tube vid on here the box opens up black with a little coulor pic in the top right hand corner. what am i doing wrong exactly? :lol:
  4. shadylee

Aftermarket cruise control...

I do alot of motorway driving and usually stick in the slow-middle lane at 65-70mph,trouble is i get a sore anckle after about a hour and half :( Is it possible to retro fit or upgrade my EP3 to have cruise control?
  5. shadylee

The shady wagon

Just a few updated pics of the ep3. fezza mug :lol:
  6. shadylee

wow...a simple performance hike in 20 mins!

I removed my rear seats,parcel shelf and spare wheel today to make room for a house move,and i cannot belive how much difference its made to the feel of my car! The car seems to pick up alot faster in any gear from low down revs,also after taking it for a fast drive down my local twisty road...
  7. shadylee

Honda k20a (uk) engine replacement

As i unfortunatly spat a conrod out my block on the way to lemans i need to find another engine for my civic, I have been looking at various engines on ebay,also had feedback from parts agents like parts 24/7 etc CPL racing have a "mint" 22k miles engine in but its coming in at £2200. a1...
  8. shadylee

My ep3 ctr is ready for lemans 09...

She got stickered up today,and as im heading to lemans with the 18 RS owners club cars i thought it would be approriate to have a laugh at the legendary cosworth reliability...........:lol::lol::lol: The support vehicle is ready....... all in the name of good banter :twisted: :smt047
  9. shadylee

subscriptions

quick bit of help,i keep getting these in my email box for threads i've posted in, i cleared the subscriptions but they seem to re appear on new threads. any way to totally disable them being sent to my email? cheers lee
  10. shadylee

std s2k cone filter on ctr.....

As the title suggests a mate of mine who works at honda fitted a s2k cone filter (std one) on my ctr,i know all the heat soak debate and how it would lose power but for £20 fitted i though sod it, it was ok,but after a while the noise on vtec change over got abit annoying and seemed to attract...
  11. shadylee

My 02 nhb ctr....

Been visiting this site alot lately so thought id put a few up :D done a few mods since these pics, heko wind deflectors,private plate etc lee:cool:
Back