• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. civic_matt

Honda Spitroast sticker

Hello, does anyone know where to get the sticker from??
  2. civic_matt

Boss Kits

hi eveyone where can i get a boss kit to fit an OMP wheel for my car??? Thanks Matt
  3. civic_matt

G's ongoing project. Updated 1st post.

saw this car last weekend at trax very nice car!
  4. civic_matt

wheel nuts

hello i am after a set of red wheels nuts, can anyone recomend anywhere to get some from??? Thanks Matt
  5. civic_matt

hello mate is the exhaust still forsale??? if so i have a standerd system how much for the...

hello mate is the exhaust still forsale??? if so i have a standerd system how much for the sawp i am thinking the £300 mark??? THanks Matt
  6. civic_matt

Remove the rear bumper

was it hard to wire the pre facelift lights in???
  7. civic_matt

going from facelift to pre facelift

hi guys i am meeting ads this weekend and we are changing our rear light i am going from facelift to pre facelift, is it hard to do and is there any wiring i will need to change??? Cheers Matt
  8. civic_matt

My 2004 Milano CTR

yeah i have a few plans, i want a dc sports header and de-cat, spoon b-pipe and N1 box, then i want to sort the handleing out JDM arb ect ect and then the fast road set up. and no i swaped the wheels today
  9. civic_matt

My 2004 Milano CTR

Been on here a while and only just found out how to put pic's up lol comments welcome.
  10. civic_matt

Opinions on mod parts from the USA...

the only thing is you might have to pay import tax which can be quite alot unless they send it as a gift!
  11. civic_matt

S2k ECU

ok thanks just thought i would ask
  12. civic_matt

S2k ECU

no it is a guniune question
  13. civic_matt

S2k ECU

Could i put a S2k Ecu on my 2004 ctr and would it make any differnce???
  14. civic_matt

Vortex exhaust

sorry for the text speak.. Yeah £380 for a cat back or £420 for a full system from mani back which includes a de-cat so not to bad just waiting to get it booked in now cheers Matt
  15. civic_matt

Vortex exhaust

it works different on the VXR as it is wired up to the sports button, so when u press the sports button a valve opens in the exhaust so more air is flowed though quite clever but yeah it does make a really gd sound, gettin a price for my car tomorrow so i will post it up
  16. civic_matt

hondata airbox mod

done it last night, and i think the car it abit quicker, throttle responce i awsome but i do miss the sound of the viper but o well =D
  17. civic_matt

hondata airbox mod

this may sound really stupid but what does OEM mean lol
  18. civic_matt

hondata airbox mod

Nice 1 thanks very much for the pics, does it make the car sound any different??? as i love the sound of the pipercross but it is just poo!!
  19. civic_matt

Not a Type R but still an R lol

very nice ek
  20. civic_matt

First major crash!

bad stuff
  21. civic_matt

Vortex exhaust

my mate has 1 of theses on his astra VXR and it is the tits
  22. civic_matt

Does anyone know if these are JDM?

i had the cheap ones untill the drivers side one fell off when i was giving it some s**t on the motorway but i think that was because i didnt put them on propley
  23. civic_matt

Strut Braces and Fast Road setup

i am looking at gettin the same thing done to mine asap
  24. civic_matt

Petrol Tank

i thought it was less then that as it only costs me £42 to fill from empty
  25. civic_matt

hondata airbox mod

thanks for the quick reply
  26. civic_matt

photoshoot with Japanese Performance at DMS

very very cool TEG but abit to sticker happy for me but not everyone is the same
  27. civic_matt

98 Spec JDM ITR DC2 y0!

2 words LOVE IT!!!!
  28. civic_matt

Ste's new project

and i love what you did to the EK, i am after 1 for the missis so if anyone knows of 1 for sale keep me in mind
  29. civic_matt

Ste's new project

i am going to keep my eye on this, should be very interesting as was the DC2 build up!
  30. civic_matt

My old JDM DC2

i so wanted to buy this car, but with the current climte just couldn't get the money
  31. civic_matt

ATR Owner:)

i love ATR's and this is a stunning example
  32. civic_matt

MY 2003 NHB CTR (new on pg 3.. 7/4/09)

very nice NHB CTR, i am loving the black on black
  33. civic_matt

My Premier

loving the car and i also quite like the stickers, i have ordered a couple just waiting for them to turn up lol
  34. civic_matt

My Cosmic

very nice clean car and nice pics
  35. civic_matt

My white type-r

i saw one of these in the show room one word LUSH!!!!!
  36. civic_matt

Jamie D's Milano EP3 (New - Country Pics)

i would love white on my milano but they would never stay clean so i am goin black!!!
  37. civic_matt

hondata airbox mod

does anybody have a how to or a web site that tell you how to do it, as i have a piper cross viper on my car at the mo which it W**K! and i am after trying this 1 as there is nothing to loose I have the airbox there waiting just not to sure how to do it lol, Cheers Matt P.S sorry if...
  38. civic_matt

Jamie D's Milano EP3 (New - Country Pics)

where did you get the type r owners sticker from???
  39. civic_matt

Stuff!!!

Does anyone know any web sites I can buy these from??
  40. civic_matt

my dc2!

love the car, i wish i had got 1 now instead of my ep3
  41. civic_matt

Stuff!!!

hello there, sorry if there is 1 of these already but i cant find it, where is the best place to get 1. lowering springs 2. lower control arms 3.rear tie bar 4. front camber kit 5. rear camber kit 6. JDM rear anit roll bar 7. front upper strut brace 8. rear upper strut beace 9. oil catch...
  42. civic_matt

Anyone bought these?

i will take some pictures mate them put them up
  43. civic_matt

camber

where is the best place to buy front and rear camber adjesters??? i am looking to lower my car on the tein springs also will this be ok with the standerd shocks??? thanks matt
  44. civic_matt

My Old NHB 240BHP Prem CTR.

love the car, all i need to do is start modding but i am unsure where to start lol
  45. civic_matt

Anyone bought these?

i have the cheap 1's and they are fine but i would like the JDM's but could afford it when i wanted them!!
  46. civic_matt

oil help!

so what is the best oil to use then???? as i need to buy some!!!!
  47. civic_matt

wind deflectors... any good?

I have the cheap 1's from ebay been on my car for 3 months and i have never had a problem, i smoke but not in my car i only got them for the look, i would give them :smt023
  48. civic_matt

Ep3 decat mpg?

how much you want for it???
  49. civic_matt

Standard air filter/box

i will do a swap with you?? matt
  50. civic_matt

car mats

hi people i have a red ep3 and am looking to get a set of red car mats but not sure what are the best ones to get i have seen some people with some nice red ones with type r on them any ideas would be great. thanks matt
  51. civic_matt

My CTR , JDM ARB etc

where did you get your car mats from??? thanks matt
  52. civic_matt

What do people think

sorry mate how do you do that for future ref??
  53. civic_matt

What do people think

Hi, i really want white wheels on my civic but do you lot think this is a con???? White wheels on eBay link
  54. civic_matt

Threaders with paying over a grand for insurance!!!

yeah i thought it was really good lol almost fell off the chair as i have a 2.0l focus and paid £600 lol
  55. civic_matt

Threaders with paying over a grand for insurance!!!

insurance hi, well i am 21 with 3 years NCB and i have just got a quote with TESCO for £800, dont know if it is worth giving them a try??? matt
  56. civic_matt

chips

chip Hi, i live in portsmouth so fleet is not to far from me, i just wanted to know a guide price if anyone knows, and what are the power gains like from this chip thanks matt
Back