• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. civic_matt

Honda Spitroast sticker

Hello, does anyone know where to get the sticker from??
  2. civic_matt

Boss Kits

hi eveyone where can i get a boss kit to fit an OMP wheel for my car??? Thanks Matt
  3. civic_matt

wheel nuts

hello i am after a set of red wheels nuts, can anyone recomend anywhere to get some from??? Thanks Matt
  4. civic_matt

going from facelift to pre facelift

hi guys i am meeting ads this weekend and we are changing our rear light i am going from facelift to pre facelift, is it hard to do and is there any wiring i will need to change??? Cheers Matt
  5. civic_matt

My 2004 Milano CTR

Been on here a while and only just found out how to put pic's up lol comments welcome.
  6. civic_matt

S2k ECU

Could i put a S2k Ecu on my 2004 ctr and would it make any differnce???
  7. civic_matt

hondata airbox mod

does anybody have a how to or a web site that tell you how to do it, as i have a piper cross viper on my car at the mo which it W**K! and i am after trying this 1 as there is nothing to loose I have the airbox there waiting just not to sure how to do it lol, Cheers Matt P.S sorry if...
  8. civic_matt

Stuff!!!

hello there, sorry if there is 1 of these already but i cant find it, where is the best place to get 1. lowering springs 2. lower control arms 3.rear tie bar 4. front camber kit 5. rear camber kit 6. JDM rear anit roll bar 7. front upper strut brace 8. rear upper strut beace 9. oil catch...
  9. civic_matt

camber

where is the best place to buy front and rear camber adjesters??? i am looking to lower my car on the tein springs also will this be ok with the standerd shocks??? thanks matt
  10. civic_matt

car mats

hi people i have a red ep3 and am looking to get a set of red car mats but not sure what are the best ones to get i have seen some people with some nice red ones with type r on them any ideas would be great. thanks matt
  11. civic_matt

What do people think

Hi, i really want white wheels on my civic but do you lot think this is a con???? White wheels on eBay link
Back