• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. D

Fuel to use

Heres the detail of the Shell Mastercard. http://www.shell.co.uk/home/content/gbr/products_services/on_the_road/card_services/shell_credit_card_from_citi/smc/
  2. D

Shell V-Power to replace Optimax.

The V-Power keyrings are back :D , so if you missed them the first time you now have the chance to get one. This time Shell sent through alot more than last time so they should last alot longer.
  3. D

V-Power Diesel got its soft launch today and is currently only available at 30 sites which are located in London and the south-east. It is priced 6p per litre more than standard diesel and uses the same technology that was used to fuel the winning 2006 Le-Mans Audi R10. You can tell the...
  4. D

A V-Power Diesel update; Initially V-Power Diesel will get a soft launch, sites that can take it now will be getting it very soon. This will mainly be sites which have recently had new pumps installed with 4 nozzles at each pump. All other sites require pipe work change to change the tank to...
  5. D

I haven't posted for a while as I have just moved and have no internet yet, currently round a friends using his. The V-Power keyrings are now on site and should be given out with every purchase of V-Power.
  6. D

No keyrings have turned up yet, the info pack did say a couple of weeks after launch so they should turn up early September. I hope they turn up soon as I'm on holiday soon and they will probably be all gone by the time I get back.
  7. D

Shell V-Power is also the new sponsor to ITV F1, http://www.itv-f1.com/News_Article.aspx?PO_ID=37094.
  8. D

Got told today that most sites have V-Power, the Optimax delivered over the last few weeks was V-Power. Only a handful of sites don't have it yet. So put all my advertisement out today. I was also told to put it up 1p a litre, so it look like it is going to be priced 6 or 7p a litre more...
  9. D

Well the uniforms and advertisement turned up today but no keyrings, I haven't put it out though as I haven't received any V-Power yet. Keep an eye on www.shell.co.uk/vpower, it should go live soon. For the time being you can get it on...
  10. D

I don't think all sites will have the V-Power advertisement out straight away because many site will be like mine and haven't received a V-Power delivery yet. The advertisement hasn't turned up yet, maybe it will turn up after the first V-Power delivery to be put out straight away. Also the...
  11. D

I agree it would of been more sensible to launch the 100 RON version. I don't know if it is a fuel specifically developed for the UK or the same fuel as used on the continent but with a lower RON. I'm still waiting for my new card, in theory it should turn up tomorrow.
  12. D

Strangely the pack didn't mention nothing about price. :o
  13. D

This launch just relates to the replacement to Optimax. As far as I know V-Power Diesel will be releases at some point in the future. To sort of confirm this, all sites getting new pumps are getting pumps with 4 nozzles at each pump, Unleaded, V-Power, Diesel and V-Power Diesel at every pump...
  14. D

The information packs have now arrived and it says, V-Power is designed to provide higher levels of performance and responsiveness. V-Power is 99 RON Uses Friction Modification Technology - the same used by Ferrari F1 Increased levels of detergents for even cleaner engines. It is not a...
  15. D

Unfortunately the information pack so far hasn't turned up :( . But as soon as it does I will bring it home and post details from it. :) All the information I currently have still suggest it will be 99ron, this was from somebody at Shell Head office, I did say why didn't they go for 100ron...
  16. D

Sorry didn't make that bit clear :oops: People with Optimax cards will receive a new card before 23rd Aug. :)
  17. D

Received some more info today, August 23rd is the launch date for V-Power, whether that means sites will start receiving V-Power or thats when signage is started to be replaced on sites but most sites will probably receive there first delivery of V-Power before Aug 23rd. It appears some sites...
  18. D

Unfortunately I'm currently not going to the launch :cry: At the launch Shell will provide 'Vital in-depth understanding of Shell V-Power, the replacement to our ground breaking Shell Optimax brand.' as Shell have put it. So when the info comes back I should be able to provide the...
  19. D

I didn't take it the wrong way. :D I work for Shell, I have known for a few weeks but waited for proper confirmation. I have seen the invitation to the launch at Snetterton. The information is also on the Shell internal website, but I can't post a link for that and you'll also need a...
  20. D

I thought I'll post this on both forums. Shell Optimax is to be replace be V-Power very soon. The UK version of V-Power will be 99ron and not 100ron which is seen in other countries. All Shell Retailers have been invited to a launch day at the end of the month. Shell are in the process of...
  21. D

2nd gear fix

I had the 2nd gear fix last winter and during the winter we just had, I've had no problems with the gear box. It now works just as well in the cold conditions than it does in the warm.
  22. D

Optimax is back!

Virtually every Shell site will have Optimax back in, there is only a handful of sites with Optimax stock outs.
  23. D

Just been invited....

I went this afternoon, had a good look around whilst being shown around by a salesman. I didn't get a chance to get a test drive as it was getting late but was told to go back any time for one. I did leave with a brochure which seem to be very expensive to male. I like the car alot but can't...
  24. D

Just been invited....

I spoke to Brighton Honda and they said, there is no rush as they have the car for a few weeks, so go in any time to have a look and drive. The invitations were sent out for their valued customers have first look.
  25. D

Just been invited....

I received an invite this morning to go to Brighton Honda on 9th/10th Dec. Not to sure if I will go though.
  26. D

BP Ultimate > Shell Optimax > Esso Supreme

Sadly not, Shell currently have no plans to replace Optimax with V-Power in the immediate future. It will happen at some point in the future but it won't be this year. Optimax stock-outs on sites to probably due to the so called fuel crisis, Optimax is not delivered to site with a standard fuel...
Back