• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Shell V-Power to replace Optimax.

Neily03 said:
Cool! We defo getting V-Power Diesel too? :oops: :oops:

This launch just relates to the replacement to Optimax.

As far as I know V-Power Diesel will be releases at some point in the future. To sort of confirm this, all sites getting new pumps are getting pumps with 4 nozzles at each pump, Unleaded, V-Power, Diesel and V-Power Diesel at every pump. At the moment these pumps are set to Unleaded, V-Power and 2 diesel nozzles.

I am 1.3 and 1.5miles away from 2 Shell garages, might have to go in and have a chat with the nice lady behaind the counter. :D

V Power must have a price hike though. :(

I really don't understand why they haven't given us the 100RON stuff sold on the continent?? It's a proven product so why not just bring it here?? Would I be right assuming Shell have developed a new fuel specifically for the UK??

EDIT: When will I receive my V-Power card to replace my Optimax card??

DPM9876 said:
Rcb said:
Price increase aswell I bet :(

Strangely the pack didn't mention nothing about price. :eek:

I can't see them doing it for not more...

And I still don't see why they didn't just give us 100 ron like in Germany etc, surely would have been easier?

CTR said:
I really don't understand why they haven't given us the 100RON stuff sold on the continent?? It's a proven product so why not just bring it here?? Would I be right assuming Shell have developed a new fuel specifically for the UK??

EDIT: When will I receive my V-Power card to replace my Optimax card??

I agree it would of been more sensible to launch the 100 RON version. I don't know if it is a fuel specifically developed for the UK or the same fuel as used on the continent but with a lower RON.

I'm still waiting for my new card, in theory it should turn up tomorrow.

I don't think all sites will have the V-Power advertisement out straight away because many site will be like mine and haven't received a V-Power delivery yet. The advertisement hasn't turned up yet, maybe it will turn up after the first V-Power delivery to be put out straight away. Also the V-Power uniform order has been sent but it is all out of stock. :?

I reckon quite a few sites have already been stocked with this. I've filled twice lately and the Optimax I put definately smelt differently. Had a few people looking at me strange on the forecourt I was putting my nose to the nozzle and taking a good whiff :oops: :oops: :lol:

Car is also pulling better. Feels more torquey lower down.

I really want the new card too - so I can show off with it :roll: :oops: :lol:

CTR said:
I reckon quite a few sites have already been stocked with this. I've filled twice lately and the Optimax I put definately smelt differently. Had a few people looking at me strange on the forecourt I was putting my nose to the nozzle and taking a good whiff :oops: :oops: :lol:

Car is also pulling better. Feels more torquey lower down.

I really want the new card too - so I can show off with it :roll: :oops: :lol:

I filled mine up on saturday and it's running better than it ever did, it did feel rough at first which leads me to believe that I have V-Power in it. :D

I popped to the garage last night, I know the girl who works there, and she confirmed uts happening later this week early next, she even showed me the keyrings, but siad I couldnt have one yet................no matter how hard I tried I still couldnt get one :(

Bitch :)

you should showed her some Tarticus luvvvvv, then grabbed a handfull and ran!

ebayyyyyyyyyyyy

you should showed her some Tarticus luvvvvv, then grabbed a handfull and ran!

ebayyyyyyyyyyyy

I would love to m8, used to see her out and abount in Cannock while drinking, my amazing chat up line on her the once was hello I buy my petrol from you :) she just looked at me a bit strange and said yer you and another 2000 people :)

Didnt pull her but had an interesting conversation, about the fun at working on a petrol forecourt :)

Tarticus said:
I would love to m8, used to see her out and abount in Cannock while drinking, my amazing chat up line on her the once was hello I buy my petrol from you :) she just looked at me a bit strange and said yer you and another 2000 people :)

Didnt pull her but had an interesting conversation, about the fun at working on a petrol forecourt :)

Smooth operator......Smoooooooooooooooth operator :lol:

SpaceMonkey said:
Tarticus said:

Smooth operator......Smoooooooooooooooth operator :lol:

Not that smooth, I didnt play any tonsil tennis :(

Neily03 said:
HASNIC said:
Tarticus said:
my amazing chat up line on her the once was hello I buy my petrol from you :)

Tarticus said:
Didnt pull her but had an interesting conversation,

No way :lol: :lol: :lol:

Way! :lol: :lol:

vicky_pollard.jpg

Back