• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. hothatch

EP3 - EML PO172

Would like to pinpoint the issue but get lots of possibilities when looking up code. can anybody shed some light? Car is an EP3
  2. hothatch

EP3 OEM Brake caliper

Hi I need a passenger side front Brake caliper (EP3 2004).Anyone know the best place to go for a reconditioned one for a reasonable price? Cheers.
  3. hothatch

EP3 Drivers side electric window failed

Hi all I hope someone can give me some help. Closed my drivers side window today and as it was almost closed there was a clunk and the window went all the way back down and now does'nt work at all. Fuses are ok and I can here a whirring noise when pressing the switch so the motor is running...
  4. hothatch

Question for the insurance companies

Do I need to inform my insurer for a colour change to my standard oem alloys? Could my insurance be voided if I did'nt or is there no issue as they are the factory fit wheels? Many Thanks.
  5. hothatch

EP3 Genuine Honda oil filter part number??

Can anyone confirm the part number for this. I have come across a couple with different part no's. Maybe all are suitable GENUINE HONDA OIL FILTER OEM Product SKU : 15400-PLM-A01 HONDA PART NO'S 15400-RBA-F01 Part 15400-PLM-A02 Which one or are they all fine?
  6. hothatch

Pagid discs and pads

Been looking at these on euro car parts. Are they any good? will only be used for road use but must not squeal!
  7. hothatch

Air filter element advice

I have an ITG foam drop in filter inside the oem air box on my EP3. Iam wanting to give this a clean and want some advice. Should I just give it a wash through in soapy water,dry and put back or do I really need to use some of the k&n (or similar) oil spray as well? If I need to use the...
  8. hothatch

Touch up paint for alloys?

Do honda sell silver touch up paint for the alloys?And if so,does it come in 2 shades as i know pre-face and face-lift alloys are different shades? Mine are facelift alloys.
Back