• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. D

whats the difference between a JDM ep3 type r and a UK one

ok cheers, was going to buy a lightweight flywheel but wasnt sure if they had one, do you know which one would be the best?
  2. D

whats the difference between a JDM ep3 type r and a UK one

can anyone tell me all the mods a jdm ep3 type r has over a uk one?
  3. D

gear box linkage

hi guys, i think i need a new gearbox linkage maybe some of u could give me advise, the gears grind sometimes when im changing gear, and yes im putting the clutch in b4 any of u say that!! :p would it be that or something more serious??
  4. D

v tech on JDM type R

no its totally standard, i know jdm's come with an uprated ecu whether or not that makes a difference i dont know,
  5. D

v tech on JDM type R

ok thanks for the info, im going to put on another aem v2 and buddy club see what like it is
  6. D

v tech on JDM type R

does that mean replacing the solinoid? i was just wondering if its set up differently vtec ways to come in more smoothly, it does work as its rapid whilst on it
  7. D

v tech on JDM type R

it had a aem v2 and a buddy club cat back but i felt it before that,
  8. D

v tech on JDM type R

haha ok got the point!!! vtec, yeah checked the oil, its justed been serviced the oils clear and at the right level, i was just wondering if all the JDMs wer like this or if theres a problem, the vtec does work just doesnt force me back and kick in like uk spec 1
  9. D

v tech on JDM type R

hi im new to this, i have just bought a JDM civic type R, i also had an 05 uk type R before . the vtech on the JDM doesnt kick in as fearsome as the uk spec it kind of gradually comes in rather than nocking me back in my seat, does anyone know if this is normal as i know the JDM has a more...
Back