• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. brucey87

Spoon ECU not working on DC5

Just been informed from where i got it from, that it was from a facelift dc5 and mine is a pre facelift. If i knew that at first i would of left it. I could probably find a way to bypass the immobiliser but not gonna bother. May aswel get money back and save for k100
  2. brucey87

Spoon ECU not working on DC5

sorry to post this twice. i did orignaly post this on an old thread in the red R section, but it wasnt showing in the new posts so didnt think it would get noticed. I have bought a Spoon ECU and fitted it today. When i went to start the car, the starter motor turned over but engine would not...
  3. brucey87

S2000 & NSX Fitted Spoon ECU last night (s2000)

Holy thread revival!! (as they say) lol I have bought a Spoon ECU and fitted it today. When i went to start the car, the starter motor turned over but engine would not start. It was fine with original ECU so guessed it was an issue with the immobiliser. I have read through this thread and...
Back