• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. matty_letch

My old ITR'S & New 500whp+ Accord Type R

Just felt like I read a book and the ending was missing lol. All the best, can't wait for a video!
  2. matty_letch

FN2 FN2 Boost/SC or Evo X

love them wheels
  3. matty_letch

EP3 Honda UK announce Civic Type R Mugen 200

I would rather pay the money for more BHP and suspension than a body kit and badges.
  4. matty_letch

JUM FN2 Type R from Turkey

Very nice!
  5. matty_letch

FN2 Maximum speed

How high above sea level are you? The Higher the altitude the less HP. I remember a guy from South Africa mentioning this on the forum.
  6. matty_letch

Type R Fn2

i have had it since April. Just polished it so looks clean, but its under about 10inches of snow at the moment! Done about 12000 now so starting to loosen up and feels allot better.
  7. matty_letch

Type R Fn2

Might need to sell it next winter as probably having a big operation on my leg. Might go for a DC5 after though! :)
  8. matty_letch

Type R Fn2

My interior at the moment is a mess lol. Yeah they are great looking imo but the back takes time getting used to! Too many Hot hatches look the same at the moment.
  9. matty_letch

Type R Fn2

Finally got round to taking some photos and it was snowing! lol Don't know if I have uploaded them properly.
  10. matty_letch

DC2 DB8 DC5 Youngest Dc5 driver?

What insurance company is that?
  11. matty_letch

Any young CTR drivers?

insurance is coming up in February so just did a quote on admiral. 1600 pound for the year for a DC5 (very tempted to get one) and £1000 on my Fn2. One years no claims and i am 21. Will be 22 when i do a real quote so pleased with that!:D
  12. matty_letch

FN2 new R vrs old R

True again. I always wanted the Fn2 when i saw the concept and my mates own Ef's etc so i am a Honda fan. I avoided allot of hot hatches as i didn't like the way they shared allot of parts for example (VW engine and ST engine etc). The only other one i tested to the cooper s works GP which was a...
  13. matty_letch

FN2 new R vrs old R

Very well put. If insurance was not a problem i would have bought a DC5. I do think to myself sometimes that i should have got an Ep3 as it is more fun(although i have never driven it) and the extra cash saved, but i am a bit of a poser lol. Would be nice to drive another R at some point!
  14. matty_letch

FN2 new R vrs old R

I know this is a very old topic, but i am seeing more and more videos on the net of the FN2 edging the EP3. I realise that its mainly driver, but could it also be down to the drive by wire? I understand the EP3 feels faster (which is more important) and is also faster round a track, but just...
  15. matty_letch

FN2 2011 ctr

i agree with you. When does everyone think they will bring out a new civic?
  16. matty_letch

FN2 Rear Brake Disc and Pads...

turn my VSA off now every time
  17. matty_letch

posted the last message on my own wall. the fading on the seats due to the seat belts

posted the last message on my own wall. the fading on the seats due to the seat belts
  18. matty_letch

FN2 Mugen Civic Driven

How many are they going to make?
  19. matty_letch

the fading where the seat belt rubs on the seats.

the fading where the seat belt rubs on the seats.
  20. matty_letch

Not bad mate, was going to ask you about where i need to go to sort my seats out? you sorted...

Not bad mate, was going to ask you about where i need to go to sort my seats out? you sorted your bumper out?
  21. matty_letch

FN2 Rear Brake Disc and Pads...

I wondered why there was more brake dust on the rears. VSA is unnecessary although not bad in the wet. annoying having the light showing when you turn it off. feels like your doing something wrong
  22. matty_letch

£700 down but happy

guy i know had a standard 3 series and went through what must have been a lake in a down poor (following everyone else). car dead
  23. matty_letch

FN2 Brake Calipers

Yeah i ll get some one i know to do it properly. Don't trust myself! need to get a tiny dent sorted out as well as some one decided to open their car door onto mine as soon as i bought it! can only see it in the sun from an angle but still.
  24. matty_letch

FN2 Brake Calipers

Thinking of getting my brake calipers sprayed red (on a Milano red FN2). Anyone with the same colour had this done? Any pics?
  25. matty_letch

FN2 exhaust system

Cheers!
  26. matty_letch

FN2 exhaust system

Has anyone fitted an after market exhaust system to their FN2? any suggestions.... don't want something ridiculously loud! How much did it increase your insurance by?:eek: Was it worth it?
  27. matty_letch

Any young CTR drivers?

21 years, pay 1200 for 10 months (so i can get a years no claims) Admiral, every one else was quoting 2500 plus. My excess is 500 though!!!
Back