• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Cosmicronnie

My pride and joy.. NA1 NSX-R

Fantastic car, simply stunning:cool:
  2. Cosmicronnie

FN2 A letter sent in to Auto Express re: The FN2

wouldnt surprise me if in 18 months time a special edition in white became available with a £2k premium just because its white:D
  3. Cosmicronnie

FN2 Ipod integration

Interesting, back of that cd player looks very like the back of the ep3 one:confused:
  4. Cosmicronnie

FN2 Ipod integration

any new fn2 owners around that fancy taking the indash radio out and taking a picture of the back of it:D
  5. Cosmicronnie

FN2 19" rage alloys

i quite fancied just something different from the standard, if they do have a bad effect then i guess i won't have much bother getting a swap:twisted:
  6. Cosmicronnie

FN2 19" rage alloys

yes i've ordered them
  7. Cosmicronnie

FN2 Ipod integration

excellent, will have a look around for that
  8. Cosmicronnie

FN2 Ipod integration

From what ive been reading the standard ipod cable (£200 from honda) isnt up to much, so looking for alternatives. So far ive heard mentioned the harmon karmon ipod unit and the dension unit however as yet i dont know if you retain the steering wheel controls...
  9. Cosmicronnie

FN2 no spare wheel :(

£120 is such a rip off for the spacesaver, does anyone know if a spacesaver from a another civic or another car would fit?? if so pretty sure could buy it for less than the £120 honda want!!!
  10. Cosmicronnie

FN2 Milano Red (GT) test drive pics!

fantastic interior pictues, thanks for sharing.
  11. Cosmicronnie

FN2 2007 CTR pics

good to finally see more pictures of it, its growing on me
  12. Cosmicronnie

FN2 Pictures of the new type r, different colours

Any pictures you find of the new type r put the pictures in here, especially any bronze ones
  13. Cosmicronnie

FN2 up close with the new ctr( PICS ADDED)

wonder if this is the stripped out version :lol:
  14. Cosmicronnie

FN2 up close with the new ctr( PICS ADDED)

great spot with the pictures :shock: still unsure about it, knowing me i will still get one and if i dont like it then off it will go.
  15. Cosmicronnie

FN2 Official pics from redh.co.uk

wow that is nice 8) sorry hadnt seen this before i guess this is a jdm car only?
  16. Cosmicronnie

FN2 Official pics from redh.co.uk

Still like what i am seeing in these pictures, i am very sure when we see it in the flesh it will grow even more :twisted:
  17. Cosmicronnie

Tyre warm to touch

Cheers guys, thought it might have something to do with the low psi levels due to the slow puncture. Will be fixed in couple of days
  18. Cosmicronnie

Tyre warm to touch

This might be a bit weird, my back tyre on the drivers side is always quite warm to touch after a reasonable amount of use whilst the other tyres there is no noticable heat from them. This tyre has a slow puncature which is getting fixed at next service can this be the reason for the tyre...
  19. Cosmicronnie

No dealer wants my car!

Hopefully the 2nd hand market will calm down shortly
  20. Cosmicronnie

to do or not to do

looks very nice, go for it 8)
  21. Cosmicronnie

CTR versus Me with new plates

now thats a seriously clean looking ctr 8) fancy coming and doing mine :D
  22. Cosmicronnie

Fuel Prices WILL rise again very soon.

This is bad, if the price goes above a quid a litre at my local guess the ctr will have to go :(
  23. Cosmicronnie

What is the age and mileage of your CTR?

2004 54 plate in lovely cosmic grey with 16200 on the clock
  24. Cosmicronnie

FN2 Official pics and details from Geneva!

thanks, might phone local dealer tomorrow
  25. Cosmicronnie

did you have to pay a deposit? was thinking of doing the same yesterday but didnt want to hand over any cash as its a long time till the car will be here :cry:
  26. Cosmicronnie

The pictures of the car have grown on me, interior pictures would be nice
  27. Cosmicronnie

FN2 New Type R - Official Pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

found some better pics of the type r these make for far better wallpaper too 8)
  28. Cosmicronnie

FN2 Seen this?

if these are not genuine they cant be far off the real thing, apart from the wheel size its looking good 8) maybe not in yellow
  29. Cosmicronnie

How to calculate your MPG

cool site, 20.84 mpg here
  30. Cosmicronnie

Personal Best 277.8

are you turning the engine off and free rolling down the hills :wink: i am lucky to see 220 out of a tank
  31. Cosmicronnie

WOW!

yikes my short journeys dont help me then, i am lucky to get 215 out my tank
  32. Cosmicronnie

Pilot EXALTO PE2 205/45 ZR17 88W

have been searching through other sites and seems like most people who have these tyres seem quite happy with grip etc - think the tyres correct name is michelin pilot sports going to check out price at local costco
  33. Cosmicronnie

Pilot EXALTO PE2 205/45 ZR17 88W

did you get these tyres, if so do you think they are worth the extra ££
  34. Cosmicronnie

Tesco Super Unleaded.

hoping my local tesco has this soon
  35. Cosmicronnie

How much for Mobil 1?

bought a 4l container of this today in halfrauds £29.59 and thats with £7.40 off and here was me thinking this wasnt a bad price, o well will know better next time. might check out costco next time round
  36. Cosmicronnie

Clicking noise from engine area??

cheers guys, just back in and would you believe it no sound off it :roll: will see what its like tomorrow night when i get in
  37. Cosmicronnie

engine had just stopped, going to have a butchers now its light out there
  38. Cosmicronnie

Just back home after a night out, parked the ctr and when i got out theres a clicking noise coming from drivers side which is kinda loud, dont know if its because its very quiet with it being late but sounded loud? Ive not noticed this before, should i worry i am going to check the usual...
  39. Cosmicronnie

Civic prices confirmed

ive started saving already
  40. Cosmicronnie

Up to 40bhp for £10

looks like hes selling a few of these, do you think people buy this stuff?
  41. Cosmicronnie

Psp Install

yeah i agree, was hoping to find other sites with more usefull photos etc maybe not a lot of people are going down this route
  42. Cosmicronnie

Psp Install

anyone done this with a ctr yet, have been looking around and can only come up with this set up. http://www.sengo.com/threadnav1520-1-10.html if you know of any good sites with decent pics etc, please post here
  43. Cosmicronnie

Average mileage

13th aug mine was one year old and had done 9400 miles, i need to drive more!!
  44. Cosmicronnie

Type R Tow Bar

omg thats sick
Back