• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Type-R to B

Service advice - parts required - please help

Hi all, im looking to service my 2003 pre-facelift honda civic type r. Its standard other than a remap and k&n filter. The car has only done 57k but i want to do the 62,500 mile service as all services have been completed early. What parts would i need to replace at this point? I was...
  2. Type-R to B

what wheels fit?

hi guys, will this offset fit my ep3 r? 5x114.3 ET45 5x100 ET48 thanks :)
  3. Type-R to B

Wheel Weight

HELLO guys hope this is the right place to put this, im considering buying some new wheels and noticed the weight of them was wondering if anyone knew the weight of a standard ep3 alloy? thanks alot
  4. Type-R to B

Centre Pipe, what shall i do??

Hi all, car: Civic Type R 2003 plate EP3. My centre pipe is soon to need replacing and im thinking what to replace it with. I dont really want a full system as i dont want to take away from filteration sound. Have seen a Supersprint de-silencered centre pipe for £180, wondered if that with a...
  5. Type-R to B

Catch tank

I know this may be a silly question but how does a catch tank work? And is it hard to fit? Thanks
  6. Type-R to B

Silvertec

EP3 type r, pre face lift. Silver tech front bults, anyone tell me it the pins are straight or ofset? Chheeerrsss
  7. Type-R to B

Front indicator bulbs

I feel stupid asking but whats the best way to change the front indicator bulbs on a pre face lift CTR 03.... I have looked for another thread so hopefully im not asking whats already been asked. ive looked under the hood and there doesnt seem to be much room.. or do i have to make do with the...
  8. Type-R to B

Which oil shall i buy???

Ok so i know there is a review page on here by the oilman but i want your opinions! i have a 2003 pre face lift CTR. 228bhp .... which oil shall i buy as will need a top up soon! thanks ;)
  9. Type-R to B

fitting front speakers

hi all, ive not tried yet but wanted some advice, im new to the type r's all ive know is ford! :o any tips? are the doorcards hard to remove and the speakers hard to change? thanks
Back