• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Catch tank

A catch tank collects any oil vapour from the crankcase breather and stops it from entering the air box.

Fairly easy to fit.

If you was doing hard track work then yes - I think it will save your air filter the extra effort to keep the air clean.

If general road driving then no... but then I've read your sig' and see you are pushing 228. Are you boosted/charged or sweet N/A? If I was pushing for more power then I would add ancillaries such as this to help the general scheme of things..

If you was doing hard track work then yes - I think it will save your air filter the extra effort to keep the air clean.

If general road driving then no... but then I've read your sig' and see you are pushing 228. Are you boosted/charged or sweet N/A? If I was pushing for more power then I would add ancillaries such as this to help the general scheme of things..

Haha :) its just got a decent remap and a performance filter. i just saw one and thought it was pretty! Also wondered on the impact, didnt really expect power gains! ok thanks

Back