• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Revdarny

Control Arm Bushes EP3

I've noticed that the control arm bushes are starting to perish on my Type R EP3. I'm debating on getting polly bushes fitted. Can anyone recommend a decent set? I'd rather they lasted and did the job properly than go for something cheap and find out further down the line that they're not up to...
  2. Revdarny

Winter Tyres

Allo all, It's getting to that time of the year when the nights draw in and the weather is wet and cold. I thought it might be a good idea to plump for some winter tyres for my ep3. Does anyone have any recommendations? Something that's good with the wet and the cold. Many Thanks Dan
  3. Revdarny

OEM Scuttle Panel for Gruppe m Mod

Anyone know where i can pick up an OEM scuttle panel to do the Gruppe m mod as the one the Gruppe m supply is pretty poor. Have checked with a few scrap yards but they all seem to be wanting around £50 for one. At that price I could go straight to Honda.
  4. Revdarny

Difference between JDM ARB and EP3 ARB

As it says above really. Does the JDM bar look noticably different? MAybe more kinks in it. Or does it look exactly the same as european version only thicker? Thanks
  5. Revdarny

Steering problem

I have a problem with the steering on my EP3. When i turn right to the 2 oclock position the steering will centralise after the turn as any car should. When i turn left to the 10 o'clock position the steering holds that line when a take my hands off the wheel. Also above 80mph there is a bit of...
  6. Revdarny

Lower Ball joints CTR EP3

Does anyone have a "how to" for replacing the lower ball joints on an EP3? Pictures are always handy.
  7. Revdarny

ETD

Can anyone suggest a decent ETD for a civic EP3? So many to choose from. Thanks
  8. Revdarny

Geometry

Long time no speak. Does anyone know of a decent garage that does wheel geometry (the full works, camber ect ect,) in the Surrey, West Sussex area? I live in the southern end of Surrey not far from Dorking or Horsham. Thanks
  9. Revdarny

K&N Filter Replacement

Anyone used a K&N replacement filter in an EP3? I've read some reviews which seem pretty fair. I've been considering one as they still use the original box and as such don't suffer from the heat soak that the open cones do. Just wondered if anyone had any honest opinions about them.
  10. Revdarny

Better Steering feel in an EP3

Dose anyone have any suggestions on how I can improve steering feel on a CTR EP3 '03 model? Not sure if it's just my style of driving but i tend to like a bit more detail through the steering wheel. I have heard that the addition of strut braces can improve this. I'm looking at budgeting...
  11. Revdarny

Steering rack squeak / possible upgrade

I pretty sure every EP3 owner has had that steering rack squeak. If you haven't then your lucky. The rack isn't too bad on my car, theres no play in it really, (less than a 1/4 inch.) Just that awful squeaking sound. As i'm sure i'm going to need to replace the rack at some point soon. And...
Back