• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. T

Has anyone used one of these...

Morning, Has anyone owned or do they own one of these speed camera detectors? It gets really good reviews but I'm struggling to believe something that small and cheap can really do the job of a road angel, or snooper...
  2. T

Auto Window-Up Function

Morning Guys 'n Gals, Finally got hold of my first CTR 52 plate in nighthawk black, I've had it 2 days now and can't imagine my life without it already! Can't really afford any major mods yet, but my housemate has an Mitsubishi FTO and when he locks it with his car fob, the windows auto close...
  3. T

Civic Type R - 48,600 miles on the clock

yea he wont budge under 4900 so I'm going to keep looking. cheers for the advice fella, confirmed what I was thinking. Ben
  4. T

good point I hadn't thought of that, cheers mate.
  5. T

Hello everyone, I need some advice, I'm looking to buy my first civic type r (ep3) found one with 48,600 miles on the clock. What is the next service for that milage and how much does it cost? Most cars seem to have a big (and expensive) service at 50,000 so I don't want to pay for a car only...
Back