• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. scottyp

CH1 Rear Bearings on the ATR

All done and managed to do it !
  2. scottyp

CH1 Rear Bearings on the ATR

Hi Guys Sorry if in the wrong section. Im quite mechanically minded and have a fair few tools but not bearing material and let alone never done one How hard are they to do on the ATR ? are they bolt in ? or pressed in etc On a bit of info seek ! Thanks
  3. scottyp

My ATR

An old post but this ATR is now in my ownership ;)
  4. scottyp

Scotts ATR

Indeed it was MilanoChris's ive just found his purchase post
  5. scottyp

Scotts ATR

I bought it off a chap called Stu Hes known on the CRX forum etc
  6. scottyp

Scotts ATR

Hi Folks ! I thought id lob up some quick pics of the ATR, i recently picked this up, prior to this had a vw tdi for the commuting life but now im back local i didnt require it so sold up and bought this. Prior to this had 2 X Integras and a few crx's The ATR is standard at the mo but...
  7. scottyp

Pirates Black - Keeping it clean

Hi folks, Recently acquired my pirates black atr, and ive had 2 civics a long time ago in the same colour, its just reminded me this weekend what a pig it is to keep it looking great. Honda paint work been what id deem thin ! Ive spent a bit of money and still got some half reasonable...
  8. scottyp

Becca's 245bhp NHB EP3 & UKDM DC2...

The wheels really do finish the car of :)
  9. scottyp

My cosmic premier- lowered on abp/eibach

crackin pics, and the wheels go well with it :) sits nice too
  10. scottyp

My Milano EP3

mate, what an example ... very nice indeed
  11. scottyp

My ukdm dc2 r

Sad times the breaking has started and looks so bare now already in a space of a few hours still with the bits getting sold etc ill be buying another R
  12. scottyp

My ukdm dc2 r

thanks bit far than what im looking to travel so looks to be a green light for the weekend :(
  13. scottyp

My ukdm dc2 r

i know what your saying roadan ... ive looked at it and has really gutted me in a big way and killed a bit of it for me , but at the same time i look at it and think how much i love it but i cant justify spanking serious serious £0000 into the body i dont mind throwing £1000 and maybe a tad more...
  14. scottyp

My ukdm dc2 r

ive been hunting around for a few places n the ones i spoke to want silly money or wont touch it .. use the line .. oh get the panels n come see us etc meh ! .. so in the back of my mind the option is to break to fund another
  15. scottyp

My ukdm dc2 r

Sad times but think ive made the choice to break this on the 22nd and to fund another R :(
  16. scottyp

My ukdm dc2 r

it is :( its a shame
  17. scottyp

My ukdm dc2 r

Sad times .. The plate prob is worth something yes .. Sad times ... been meaning too since i got it and that was to check out the UK FEATURE of rust ... i know the outer arches were slightly showing but wanted to know the extent so with a bit of a pain and pulling of the interior panels and...
  18. scottyp

My ukdm dc2 r

The other day finally got round to fitting the replacement bonnet as the one i had was rather rusty underneath and came through to the surface cracking the paint :( so off with the old and picked this bonnet up of scribbler and 15 mins later off and on and aligned up :) Stickers staying on for...
  19. scottyp

My ukdm dc2 r

thanks i prefer the long black lug nuts i got but they sadly break too easily but the blue ones are more solid ... the s2000 aerial was already done on the car
  20. scottyp

My ukdm dc2 r

Half day today so spent a couple hours with a few different bottles of poor boys giving it a bit of a clean up
  21. scottyp

My DC2. Haters please assemble at Pg87

cars looking great ... i have the n1 and spoon b pipe on mine and if honest its not as bad as everyone makes out ... i test drove a dc2r with a buddy club and to me that was unbearable ... i was looking around to see if people were looking at me lol spoon n1 is loud but its not that bad ...
  22. scottyp

My ukdm dc2 r

thanks for the replies chaps, not a lot to report at the moment on it apart from spending out on lots of cleaning products and stuff got some of the oxidation out the panels (wahoo) other from that it's just small doses few purchases to make over the coming months too
  23. scottyp

My ukdm dc2 r

Small world roadanmk2 ... Steve is a top chap ive since put the n1 full system on
  24. scottyp

My ukdm dc2 r

4 hours today spent doing the exhaust setup ... well worth it full jdm setup
  25. scottyp

My ukdm dc2 r

Hello All Just thought I would fire up some snaps (prev owners), I pick this up later this week and let the work commence :) Ive got the JDM 98 Spec 4-1 manifold to fit along with a spoon b pipe and spoon n1 and hsd coilovers My Todo list is: Spoon Yellow cam cover and other nice bits...
Back