• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My DC2. Haters please assemble at Pg87

lol

You two have definitely fcuked in the past.

Wrong, we've not got that far yet. And I stress YET. Personally I think this years JAE will be the moment. I'm not bothered giving/taking tbh. Jerm will be the best looking bird I've ever had.

Never been a fan of the N1's mate, on any Honda TBH, only because of the loudness.

But the N1 comes with uber JDM points and it does look good sticking out the back of your DC2.

Thanks mate, nice to hear some balanced honest yet inoffensive comments from a respected user, rather than the same tired old gags from the bitter old ghouls who drape themselves and their nastiness across the forum ruining it for people like us - true car fans.

Love you.

Thanks mate, nice to hear some balanced honest yet inoffensive comments from a respected user, rather than the same tired old gags from the bitter old ghouls who drape themselves and their nastiness across the forum ruining it for people like us - true car fans.

Love you.

Only because I got sucked off earlier, otherwise I'd have called you a cnut too.

x x

Just back box for now. Until I can free up some monies (when I start the new job finally) for new header. Then I'll invest in a proper B pipe too.

Eibachs next, then header and B pipe.

Then new ecu and a mapping session.

Then I think I'll be happy. Don't really have plans for anything else apart from boring stuff like new clutch etc. Maybe new brakes, replace the strut braces with nicer ones, ITG Maxogen, some TE37s, respray, underseal, LCAs, FRSU, upgrade head unit and speakers, new rocker, leads, plugs.

Imagine the scene in Ghostbusters where Ray comes back with the car. That's like my list.

That's some serious shizz mate :eek: .

Pads, lines and fluid is such an improvent over OEM it feels like you're running a BBK, compared to stock anyway.

Looking good with the N1, nice & tasty list you've got there too. Just don't tell the wife until it's bought & fitted

cars looking great ... i have the n1 and spoon b pipe on mine and if honest its not as bad as everyone makes out ... i test drove a dc2r with a buddy club and to me that was unbearable ... i was looking around to see if people were looking at me lol

spoon n1 is loud but its not that bad ... liking what you done with the car chap :)

Maybe you can join this thread with "The art of annoyance" thread? Video Emma in the car with you at 9000rpm :lol:

Hmm, think I need to send Emma some more animated Hitler gifs and drop this one into conversation.

You know you don't want to do that. Actually doesn't matter anyway as we had a row this evening so she's not speaking to me anyway. The cvnt.

Back