• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My DC2. Haters please assemble at Pg87

Cutting the waffle out - here is up to date spec:

2000 UKDM Integra Type-R

Eibach 25mm drop
Buddy Club front and rear camber kit
FRSU by Grinspeed motorsport
Modded resonator box
K&N Filter
Samco induction hose
Brake stopper
Spoon socks
Skunk2 rad cap
Mugen Oil cap
Tegiwa Vtec Solenoid cover
Blue rad stays
DC Sports battery tie
Home bodged faux carbon plug cover
Type-RX carbon electric window switches
Tegiwa anodised washers all over the shop
HIDs
Tegiwa rear tie bar
JDM 16" in hater red
Yokohoma S-Drives
Blue lightweight wheelnuts
De-wipered rear
BOOM BOOM BOOM box in ze boot
Skunk2 KNOB
New OEM steering wheel
Bungee straps holding plastic tub in boot

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool man.

You could probably get dollar plus OEM exchange for the Rota's too if you wanted.

OMGWTFBBQJAE

Cool man.

You could probably get dollar plus OEM exchange for the Rota's too if you wanted.

OMGWTFBBQJAE

He chucked in the OEM gunmetal wheels too, they need new rubber but are well minty themselves.

Anyone know how much £ those Rotas cost new?

nice, front end looks too mint, respray..? Looks brand new man, me likey. :D

Cheers my man, nope, no resprays, no marks, few stone chips but in general just stupid clean.

The guy who bought it did so five years ago for £8.5k (receipt in bundle of paperwork) when he was just 20 years old, he had worked hard and saved ever since leaving school and he always wanted one. Everything in his house and garage was mint and he is a serial storer of bits - anything that he ever moved or took off including the original wheel nuts and battery tie was passed over to me all bagged up individually. Really nice guy who took pride in his stuff. Lucky to find an owner like this.

I wish to marry this person.

:lol:

At least you know it's come from a caring owner Rodan. The guy who I bought my EP3 off is a clean freak, not to the level of the dude you got your DC2 off, but still piece of mind that it's been well looked after :)

Enjoy the motor :)

Good find :) seen that one about a couple of times, only ever seen one other teg around southport :)

Good find :) seen that one about a couple of times, only ever seen one other teg around southport :)

I wish I could say the same about EP3's round my way. Seems since I got mine they're f'kin everywhere, just more aware I suppose but even so :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Back