• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

My DC2. Haters please assemble at Pg87

Try petrol on the window jizz, should come off easily.

You should also keep the bronze rota's on the car, they look uber cool.

Thats my mates car, he did tell me he had sold it. Its a nice clean genuine teg that buddy, burns no oil and very well looked after.

Its dropped on 50mm spax springs btw, i know this because i fitted them!

As per twitter, very nice my good man :cool:

Thank god you listened to sense and realised the 30's arn't too old to hit V-Tec.

Evo next? :lol:

You know my thoughts on this purchase G :twisted:.

I think the wheels suit the car nicely, however gunmetal OEM's will look sweet as well.

Thats my mates car, he did tell me he had sold it. Its a nice clean genuine teg that buddy, burns no oil and very well looked after.

Its dropped on 50mm spax springs btw, i know this because i fitted them!

Ah! He told me about you! Very complimentary he was too.

So if anything goes wrong, I'll have to blame you then. Lol

Yep lol, so you're in southport too? good to see it will stay local

Yeah mate, just off the coast road in Ainsdale but only been here 7 years - southerner originally.

I never saw it around town when he had it, in fact vie never seen a DC2 in southport at all until i saw this one. seen a couple of CRXs in town and a nice red EG6 with tasty red rims on Duke Street this morning but don't really see too many Rs around at all.

Spax springs went bye bye today - ride was a tad harsh with them on, as in, deathly. I'm old and im fond of my spine so back to the standard springs which also now allows me to drive over a cigarette paper rather than having to take a detour.

Surprised that it actually looks ok with standard on there, even on the Rotas. I think I'll be selling them on too though as i really like the standard gunmetal alloys. Just need to choose some new tyres for them and they'll be on too.

Springs have gone on eBay which will help me fund some rubber for the alloys. Im no tyre expert but the Toyos on the Rotas seem good enough so ill probably go for them on the OEM wheels too.

Pictures will follow once it stops frigging raining. Front tinted windows are now completely off too along with the resultant spunky residue. Next stop rear windows and back window which is looking like it will be a complete sod.

Negative - electric Ariel isn't working. Not too bad but I'm missing Radio 4 in the mornings. Some of us have standards to uphold.

Don't get Toyos mate. Can you get the falken FK452 in the right size? I recommend those, pretty good

re: the electric aerial, you can get a S2000 aerial conversion iirc.

No luck with Falkens.

Fail.

May go with Kuhmo, or maybe some awesome Nankangs.

You need a tyre with a stiff tyre wall on the 15" rims, Toyo jelly, Parada Spec 2 uber jelly. If I still had my teg, i'd be looking to fit the new Advan AD08 as they are supposed to be awesome, and have really stiff sidewalls.

You need a tyre with a stiff tyre wall on the 15" rims, Toyo jelly, Parada Spec 2 uber jelly. If I still had my teg, i'd be looking to fit the new Advan AD08 as they are supposed to be awesome, and have really stiff sidewalls.

I didn't even know you got rid!

What occurred there then? I was thinking you were hardcore teg man.

c1dfe156.jpg

Thus

Back