• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. Type R Marc

Ben's 2005 EP3 Civic Type AAAAAARRRRR!

Iv just ordered some stainless, along with some password jdm washers. Cheers for the reply. Car looks great mate.
  2. Type R Marc

Sorry should have been specific the red ones you used on your rocker cover when you first got it.
  3. Type R Marc

Did you use a torque setting on your tegiwa nuts if so what was it?
  4. Type R Marc

Remap options.

Thought so thanks for the replies gona give them a ring on Monday and get some information :)
  5. Type R Marc

Remap options.

Will they set it up on a rolling road? Or is it just a generic map they use?
  6. Type R Marc

Remap options.

I have been thinking about getting the car remapped with a handada k100, and have looked at cpl but they are a good 5 hour drive away from me. Then I came across tdi north, and was wondering do they do hondada stuff in house? Or would they send my ecu away?
  7. Type R Marc

Exhaust choices?

Does the skunk2 come with a bung? Would anyone rate the DC sports exhaust?
  8. Type R Marc

Exhaust choices?

Looks nice mate what's it sound like? Could be a little out of budget lol tad on the expensive side.
  9. Type R Marc

Exhaust choices?

Shock me lol
  10. Type R Marc

Exhaust choices?

How much is a lot mate? What about the nur spec r by blitz?
  11. Type R Marc

Exhaust choices?

Budget isn't that tight, pushed more to the single pipe, most *** iv talked to have said buddy club is the way to go? What do you think?
  12. Type R Marc

Exhaust choices?

Alright everyone, Iv just started to modify my CTR, just lowered it 40mm, and fitted a K&N typhoon induction kit. Im now liking for an exhaust to get abit more noise and power :lol: Can anyone point me in a good direction? Would like an exhaust with a bung *** co I can still do track...
  13. Type R Marc

Spare Key

Haha don't want to do that like can't give the n.e a bad name best place to be Ah nice one dude I will have a drive through 2 Durham 2moro after work see what they say cheers
  14. Type R Marc

Spare Key

Sorry dude force of habbit lol no more kisses haha Cool cool will try eBay now, thanks
  15. Type R Marc

Spare Key

Cool cool iv been lookin all over the net for some that does them guess Honda it is lol suppse it's with the money better than loosin my only key cheers matey x
  16. Type R Marc

Spare Key

i thought that might be the case cheers dude
  17. Type R Marc

Spare Key

Hay this isnt realy a fault, but i have just recently bought an 05 EP3 type r and it only came with one key i was wondering if anyone new of somewhere that does spare keys for a reasonable price as honda is wanting £200 thanks x
Back