• Registered users are encouraged to enable MFA/2FA to add an aditional layer of security to their account. More information can be found here: https://www.ncsc.gov.uk/collection/top-tips-for-staying-secure-online/activate-2-step-verification-on-your-email

Search results

1. TitanFighter

Honda Bulb Sizes/Types

Hi all, I drive a facelight EP3 Type-R. Does anyone know if the 2 interior bulbs at the front near the windscreen are the same bulb as the interior light that comes on when you open the door?? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  2. TitanFighter

Mugen Type R No. 147

Very nice mate. Im a tad jealous!:lol:
  3. TitanFighter

My cosmic ep3

Very nice car mate! Sometimes i wish i had been a bit more patient and got a cosmic. My favourite colour :D
  4. TitanFighter

2hotty's EP3 civic

Nice car mate! Welcome to the forum :)
  5. TitanFighter

how much??? i know only 40k miles but come on!!!!!!!!

I paid £6900 18 months ago for facelift EP3 with a/c, foglights, HID conversion, tints all round. 45,000 miles. Drives like a dream:)
  6. TitanFighter

HID Help North London/Herts Area

Hopefully i wont have to get a replacement headlight just because of a metal clip :mad: I think im going to give it a go over the bank holiday weekend. I'll be sure to come back to you if im still struggling :lol: I wish it was the ballast that had gone, would have caused less problems
  7. TitanFighter

I havent checked the other side yet, but from what i can see it looks like its going to be a damn site easier to reach than the drivers side. I will take the bumper/headlight off, that way i'll be able to see exactly what is broken, and then it will be easier to fix...fingers crossed lol...
  8. TitanFighter

From what i can see, number 8 looks like the part that is glued to the bulb. Number 6 looks like the retaining clip, but mine must be snapped because i only have one side of it and not the other :confused:
  9. TitanFighter

Yeah unfortunately i think the bumper is going to have to come off at least so i can get the headlight out. Theres just such little room to work with on the drivers side, its hard to do it without any problems, unlike some guys on here that can do it with their eyes closed:lol: I might give...
  10. TitanFighter

The metal clip which holds the big round rubber part that sits behind the bulb. Hard to explain:) Yeah ive glued the bulb to the plastic holder, but when i try and manouvre the bulb into place, it just moves around and wont sit properly. I must be doing something wrong :confused: I tried...
  11. TitanFighter

All done mate. Cheers :)
  12. TitanFighter

Hi all, Ive read up on alot of the posts on the forum about fitting HID's, ballasts etc, and am having trouble doing mine. Ive spoken to Shanaei and LeeH and they've both given me alot of advice (cheers guys :)) Just wondering if there is anyone in the North London / Herts area that has...
  13. TitanFighter

HID Fog Lights???

Cheers mate. My mate that did this to his VXR said it didnt take too long and was quite easy. Looks like im going to have to take the bumper off to do it then... If i decide to try it out ** post some pics up :)
  14. TitanFighter

HID Fog Lights???

Hi all, Im in the process of replacing a HID bulb for my headlight, and thought about getting my fogs replaced with HID's aswell. Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this? My mate has an Astra VXR - Nurburgring Edition and he's converted his fogs to HID himself, and it looks...
  15. TitanFighter

Hid Ballast

I thought this about my HID Ballast. Im not alone then? :-)
  16. TitanFighter

Bye bye type r!!

I'll buy the mats off you mate. How much??
  17. TitanFighter

'54 Nighthawk CTR

Cheers mate :D
  18. TitanFighter

'54 Nighthawk CTR

No i bought the exhaust. Had it fitted by Torque Exhausts in north London. ** try and get a vid of it soon and post it up for you.
  19. TitanFighter

'54 Nighthawk CTR

Not yet but i can get one and post it up. When changing gear or slowing down with it in gear, the exhausts gives a kind of gurgling / popping sound which i like so im happy with it. I wanted to stick with the twin because IMO i think its the best shape exhaust tip for the CTR. So i just got a...
  20. TitanFighter

'54 Nighthawk CTR

I cant really see a difference 0-60, but top end it does feel like theres more power. In 4th - 6th gear it just keeps on pulling, more than it did. I reckon its about 205bhp with the exhaust system, maybe more, but obviously cant be sure until i get it on a rolling road. I can get some more...
  21. TitanFighter

'54 Nighthawk CTR

Yeah the JDM ones. Looked on ebay and they're not genuine mats, and i dont want to have to fork out for new ones from Honda. Any ideas where i can pick up a pair for a good price?
  22. TitanFighter

'54 Nighthawk CTR

Just thought id upload some new pics of my '54 Nighthawk Black CTR. Bought the car totally standard (with Air Con & fog lights), mods so far... Xenon headlight conversion, tints all round, Vortex exhaust system - cat back (sounds amazing), Pioneer DVD touch screen head unit, 12" kicker + 800w...
  23. TitanFighter

New Type-R Owner. Engine mod advice!

Hi all, In February i purchased a 54 plate Type-R, and now i dont know how i went so long without one! :D Apologies in advance if these questions have already been asked. Ive heard the AEM V2 induction kit is one of the best value for money kits you can get, has anyone had any experience...
Back